2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab

9.3

Based on 337 Ratings for the 2009 - 2010 models.

luxury car with box

By on Friday, July 24, 2009

"Never bought a brand new trk befor but I had to have this sharp lookin truck. I noticed the throttle response is a little slow but very good power. Im getting about 17 mpg on hwy with 15000 miles on it now. The heated and cooled seats are a dream kids definatly enjoy their own heated seats in the back. Touchscreen is very cool and easy to navigate. Alpine system from factory sounds great. Bluetooth and 30gig HD built in..will download from flashdrive or copy CDs when put into truck. Now the bad stuff...it doesent handle heavy loads due to the squishy suspension in the back. I hooked up my 30ft camper and it smashed it down pretty good...I wont be towing it with this trk. To answer a bluetooth call you must reachover to the passenger side of the navscreen and push a button...they should have put it on the wheel. Overall its been a pretty nice trk but im jus being picky and I would still recommed this truck to a friend as long as they are not into towing alot but its a great traveling trk if you get all the options;)"

Good truck until one thing goes wrong

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"This truck was great until one thing went wrong. The it was all down hill from there. The worst part was that none of the first things that went wrong were major but the kept getting more and more major. I have owned this vehicle since it was new and washed it every weekend (inside and out."

Love My Dodge

By on Saturday, November 06, 2010

"I have always owned a Chevy truck,but when i was looking at the new chevy trucks the interior dash and cab look the same as the truck i bought three years ago.So i got in the ram quad cab and was very comfortable in this truck.quiet and powerful it's AWESOME"

comfortable stock car like truck.

By on Monday, October 03, 2011

Pros: "Fun like a car but the power of a truck."

Cons: "Still not impressed with fuel mileage."

"This truck is very fun to drive, i love all the sweet bells and whistles even more than usual. Comfortable and I love to put the pedal down and feel the power."

Love my Dodge Ram

By on Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Pros: "Good on accerlation pickup,love the design."

Cons: "Better brakes, tires"

"My father owned this vehicle till his untimely passing back in Nov. 9, 2011. I took over ownership after his passing but would drive and keep the maintenance on it up to date. Now I own it, the ac was broken after he bought it from Shaffer and Strommer out in White Marsh till they closed. Jones Junction fixed the ac issue a few years ago and it has been working fine since so I recommend them. Driving wise and problems with the vehicle probably would have to say brakes, tires, struts make the vehicle ride rough. But beyond that I love Dodge Rams and would buy another one. I am looking to buy a new one once I get more money in my pocket."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab near Honolulu. See local deals