2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab

9.3

Based on 336 Ratings for the 2009 - 2010 models.

Def upgrade

By on Tuesday, November 08, 2011

"Awesome truck!!!! The only thing I can say that I would change is the front ground clearance. It almost seems like they design them that way so you have to put a lift kit or at least a leveling kit on them...and of corse I will beacuse it makes them look that much better. If they could sell them like that for a reasonable price I'd be all over it. Anyway if you are thinking about buying one, DO IT, dont let the gas mileage scare you off. I drive mine aprox. 20 miles one way to work on city streets, max 45mph, and I'm averaging about 17mpg. I did put a K"

You Must Give This One A Try

By on Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Pros: "Head turning good looks, plenty of power!"

Cons: "None at all"

"I was very reluctant to even look at a Dodge product. I have had several bad experiences in the past with other Chrysler products I owned. But when I was looking to buy a truck I saw they were having a huge sale so I thought it couldn't hurt to look. I ended up buying the 2WD Quad Cab with the Big Horn package and the Hemi. It turned out to be an awesome truck. It rides better than any other truck I tried. It is without a doubt the best looking truck out there. Dodge has finally turned their act around. It is comfortable, the interior is well laid out and uses quality finishes, the motor is great and considering the 390 horses and the fact it's a full size beast, the 15 - 20 MPGs is pretty good. The only thing I regrest is not going to the 4WD. Although not necessary, it would have been nice. Several of my buddies have full size trucks and this beats all of them hands down. Do yourself a favor and at least consider the Ram if you are looking for a new truck. This is not the same company that built marginal vehicles over the past 20 years."

#1 truck

By on Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"I have always been a dodge fan, and with this new redesigned 2009 model of the 1500 it just keeps getting better. It rides so smooth you think your in a luxury car. The suspension and braking system feel incredible compared to earlier models. It has all the style and comfort in it with the best towing capasity. I will never own anything but dodge."

Shocked

By on Thursday, October 29, 2009

"I am the owner of a landscaping company and use this truck everyday and pull 4,000 lbs with it. It has a superb ride, unbelievable amount of pulling power, and great features on the interior. I haven't had much luck with dodge in the past but this one surpised me. I love ford and think they are a great company, but if you need a truck, test this one out. I tried them all! I traveled 3,000 miles on a road trip the 2nd week I owned it and couldn't believe how comfortable it was. This is the truck of the year in my opinion. Oh yea, and the lifetime warranty on the powertrain promotes confidence in the truck and makes me feel better about using this as my daily driver."

luxury car with box

By on Friday, July 24, 2009

"Never bought a brand new trk befor but I had to have this sharp lookin truck. I noticed the throttle response is a little slow but very good power. Im getting about 17 mpg on hwy with 15000 miles on it now. The heated and cooled seats are a dream kids definatly enjoy their own heated seats in the back. Touchscreen is very cool and easy to navigate. Alpine system from factory sounds great. Bluetooth and 30gig HD built in..will download from flashdrive or copy CDs when put into truck. Now the bad stuff...it doesent handle heavy loads due to the squishy suspension in the back. I hooked up my 30ft camper and it smashed it down pretty good...I wont be towing it with this trk. To answer a bluetooth call you must reachover to the passenger side of the navscreen and push a button...they should have put it on the wheel. Overall its been a pretty nice trk but im jus being picky and I would still recommed this truck to a friend as long as they are not into towing alot but its a great traveling trk if you get all the options;)"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab near Honolulu. See local deals