2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab

9.3

Based on 335 Ratings for the 2009 - 2010 models.

Big Horn Hemi

By on Saturday, April 24, 2010

"Of the 20 some vehicles I've owned, this is only the 4th pick-up. So, with that being said, I will try to be as objective as I can, being slightly ignorant to the pick-up world. First off, with all the incentives on this truck, it was extremely affordable. I have the 2010 big horn 4x4 crew w/ the hemi. The fit and finish on my truck is actually quite good. the cabin is VERY quiet, and the seems are very tight. I do have the Navigation unit and am very impressed with it's ease of use and the touch screens accuracy. The 506 watt sterio is good, but not great. I have deffinately heard better. But have little complants. The power-train is where my truck really shines. I am getting an average of 17.4 mpg with the combined driving in and out of D.C. That's with me driving at 65mph where I can. Of course, if you are tempted by the 390 horses, your mileage will suffer drastically. But, wow, what a rush if you do. The 5 speed transmission is really good, but, I am perplexed as to why Dodge didn't go with the 6 speed. Driving my truck is very different than my other vehicles. It's very comfortable, and there is absolutely no wheel hop in the rear end. But, the front end seems to growl a little when it is cornering on bad pavement. I think it's because of the stability control. If I were to comment on it's appearance, it would come off as being bias. but, it is a great looking truck."

Dodge has done a great job with this package

By on Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pros: "Plenty of luxury items for the money"

Cons: "Have not found any ."

"I love this truck. plenty of HP. great riding truck. I had a 06 2500 SLT and wanted nore options so I downsized to the 1500 Laramie and I tell you this truck is perfect for what I wanted. I use it to pull my bassboat and it has pleaty of power and torque.It will stay at interstae speeds while hauling and averages 19 MPG while hooked to the boat. I highly recommend the truck to anyone wanting a luxury vehicle and needs to have a truck to boot."

Nice Truck but with Issues

By on Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Pros: "Comfortable and fun to drive. Like the 5.7 Hemi"

Cons: "Has reliablity issues."

"Love the way the truck handles and drives. Truck has gone six years\170000 miles without needing alignment. The 5.7 Hemi is a great motor and gets good mileage for what it is, but it will develop the "Hemi Tick." The four wheel drive system seems very fragile. Transmission Shift solenoid has failed twice, leaving me in "limp" mode. Chrysler replaced under warranty without hassle. ALL FOUR door lock actuators have failed and they are very expensive to replace. The electronic climate control system is also problematic. It has been re-programmed twice; now the air flow gate has broken leaving woefully insufficient air flow for air conditioning. Fixing it entails removing the entire dashboard, a $1000 dollar minimum repair. Informed auto techs tell me that Chrysler has known about the problems with the lock actuators and air flow gates for years but has not fixed the problem. If you buy one don't plan on keeping it over three years."

best I have owned

By on Tuesday, December 17, 2013

"I have been very pleased with every thing about this pickup and I have owned every American brand and one jap. pu"

Love my truck

By on Friday, December 21, 2012

"I know that I have read pleanty of articles and hear many comments on why owning a ram is not a good thing. I would like to put in my two cents on this topic. I love my ram. We bought it brand new and almost immediatly took it across the country from North Carolina to Washington State. While moving we towed a huge trailer with no issues at all. It got a decent 18 to 19 MPG with a towed trailer going 65 on average the whole way. As far as fuel economy with out a trailer it gets about 25 MPG which is fantastic. The ride qualtiy is nice and comfortable with no issues here. The driver seat has electronic adjustable lumbar support and seat adjustments. It makes it easy to adjust if need be on the drive. Drive ability is easy as can be. The turn radius is nice and tight compared to the Chevy I owned prior to the Ram and it is easy to back up as well. The visiability while driving is great and to take care of any blind spots we installed a small spotter mirror on the trucks stock mirrors. One huge issue with thte truck however is its depritiation value after we bought the truck and rolled it off the lot much of its value was gone. We honestly will probably keep ours for as long as we can. I just hate knowing that we will not really ever get what we want in trade. They resale for much higher then the trade in is worth. At the end of everything what I really want to get across is that The truck I own is a great truck. It pulls its weight plus some and has not ever let us down."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab near Honolulu. See local deals