2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab

9.3

Based on 337 Ratings for the 2009 - 2010 models.

By on Thursday, October 29, 2009

Love my truck

By on Friday, December 21, 2012

"I know that I have read pleanty of articles and hear many comments on why owning a ram is not a good thing. I would like to put in my two cents on this topic. I love my ram. We bought it brand new and almost immediatly took it across the country from North Carolina to Washington State. While moving we towed a huge trailer with no issues at all. It got a decent 18 to 19 MPG with a towed trailer going 65 on average the whole way. As far as fuel economy with out a trailer it gets about 25 MPG which is fantastic. The ride qualtiy is nice and comfortable with no issues here. The driver seat has electronic adjustable lumbar support and seat adjustments. It makes it easy to adjust if need be on the drive. Drive ability is easy as can be. The turn radius is nice and tight compared to the Chevy I owned prior to the Ram and it is easy to back up as well. The visiability while driving is great and to take care of any blind spots we installed a small spotter mirror on the trucks stock mirrors. One huge issue with thte truck however is its depritiation value after we bought the truck and rolled it off the lot much of its value was gone. We honestly will probably keep ours for as long as we can. I just hate knowing that we will not really ever get what we want in trade. They resale for much higher then the trade in is worth. At the end of everything what I really want to get across is that The truck I own is a great truck. It pulls its weight plus some and has not ever let us down."

BEST TRUCK

By on Monday, December 19, 2011

Pros: "DRIVES GOOD----LOT OF POWER"

Cons: "NONE"

BLACK BEAUTY

"BEST TRUCK I HAVE EVER OWNED"

BLACK BEAUTY

Big Horn Hemi

By on Saturday, April 24, 2010

"Of the 20 some vehicles I've owned, this is only the 4th pick-up. So, with that being said, I will try to be as objective as I can, being slightly ignorant to the pick-up world. First off, with all the incentives on this truck, it was extremely affordable. I have the 2010 big horn 4x4 crew w/ the hemi. The fit and finish on my truck is actually quite good. the cabin is VERY quiet, and the seems are very tight. I do have the Navigation unit and am very impressed with it's ease of use and the touch screens accuracy. The 506 watt sterio is good, but not great. I have deffinately heard better. But have little complants. The power-train is where my truck really shines. I am getting an average of 17.4 mpg with the combined driving in and out of D.C. That's with me driving at 65mph where I can. Of course, if you are tempted by the 390 horses, your mileage will suffer drastically. But, wow, what a rush if you do. The 5 speed transmission is really good, but, I am perplexed as to why Dodge didn't go with the 6 speed. Driving my truck is very different than my other vehicles. It's very comfortable, and there is absolutely no wheel hop in the rear end. But, the front end seems to growl a little when it is cornering on bad pavement. I think it's because of the stability control. If I were to comment on it's appearance, it would come off as being bias. but, it is a great looking truck."

best ride from a full size pickup.

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pros: "Hemi engine, Great ride, MPG's, Room for 6"

Cons: "Just the leaking Exhaust manifold."

"This truck has never let me down. I tow everything from a small work trailer to a full size camper (8000 lbs.)The Dodge Ram performs flawlessly. The crew cab has plently of room for the family during longer camping trips. Lots of storage space also the in floor bins work great for drinks. The only negative has been the exhaust manifolds that make noise when cold. Dodge has fixed twice under warranty. Truck will be going in again for same problem. Mileage has been the best of any other full size truck I have owned with a similar sized engine. The Hemi engine has plenty of power for whatever you want this truck to do. Snow, sand, mud, rocks, water can't stop this truck. Best thing is the improved ride from the rear coil springs and I drive about 35000 miles per year."

best I have owned

By on Tuesday, December 17, 2013

"I have been very pleased with every thing about this pickup and I have owned every American brand and one jap. pu"

Def upgrade

By on Tuesday, November 8, 2011

"Awesome truck!!!! The only thing I can say that I would change is the front ground clearance. It almost seems like they design them that way so you have to put a lift kit or at least a leveling kit on them...and of corse I will beacuse it makes them look that much better. If they could sell them like that for a reasonable price I'd be all over it. Anyway if you are thinking about buying one, DO IT, dont let the gas mileage scare you off. I drive mine aprox. 20 miles one way to work on city streets, max 45mph, and I'm averaging about 17mpg. I did put a K"

You Must Give This One A Try

By on Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pros: "Head turning good looks, plenty of power!"

Cons: "None at all"

"I was very reluctant to even look at a Dodge product. I have had several bad experiences in the past with other Chrysler products I owned. But when I was looking to buy a truck I saw they were having a huge sale so I thought it couldn't hurt to look. I ended up buying the 2WD Quad Cab with the Big Horn package and the Hemi. It turned out to be an awesome truck. It rides better than any other truck I tried. It is without a doubt the best looking truck out there. Dodge has finally turned their act around. It is comfortable, the interior is well laid out and uses quality finishes, the motor is great and considering the 390 horses and the fact it's a full size beast, the 15 - 20 MPGs is pretty good. The only thing I regrest is not going to the 4WD. Although not necessary, it would have been nice. Several of my buddies have full size trucks and this beats all of them hands down. Do yourself a favor and at least consider the Ram if you are looking for a new truck. This is not the same company that built marginal vehicles over the past 20 years."

#1 truck

By on Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"I have always been a dodge fan, and with this new redesigned 2009 model of the 1500 it just keeps getting better. It rides so smooth you think your in a luxury car. The suspension and braking system feel incredible compared to earlier models. It has all the style and comfort in it with the best towing capasity. I will never own anything but dodge."

Shocked

By on Thursday, October 29, 2009

"I am the owner of a landscaping company and use this truck everyday and pull 4,000 lbs with it. It has a superb ride, unbelievable amount of pulling power, and great features on the interior. I haven't had much luck with dodge in the past but this one surpised me. I love ford and think they are a great company, but if you need a truck, test this one out. I tried them all! I traveled 3,000 miles on a road trip the 2nd week I owned it and couldn't believe how comfortable it was. This is the truck of the year in my opinion. Oh yea, and the lifetime warranty on the powertrain promotes confidence in the truck and makes me feel better about using this as my daily driver."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab near Honolulu. See local deals