2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab

9.3

Based on 331 Ratings for the 2009 - 2010 models.

Best 1/2 Ton Truck I have ever owned or driven.

By on Sunday, June 03, 2012

Pros: "Styling, Acceleration, Braking,"

Cons: "Placement"

"Best bang for your $$$ on the 1/2 Ton Market. I have owned Ford's, Chevy's,"

Amazing outfit!

By on Monday, April 02, 2012

Pros: "i could go for hours on pros"

Cons: "Fuel econemy leaves one wanting thanks california"

"Not the early model dodge by any means! smooth ride, plenty of power Amazing styling inside and out. interior is very stylish plenty of storage and the U-connect system is good once you figure it out. the seats arent as comfy on long rides as one would hope for (i drive from idaho to north dakota)but then again driving for hours on end isnt comfortable. i work in the oilfields so it isnt all highway miles and its still a solid truck. all in all great truck"

Good truck until one thing goes wrong

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"This truck was great until one thing went wrong. The it was all down hill from there. The worst part was that none of the first things that went wrong were major but the kept getting more and more major. I have owned this vehicle since it was new and washed it every weekend (inside and out."

Great workhorse

By on Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pros: "great bang for the buck"

Cons: "poor stock headlight bulbs."

"I love this truck, and although I'm soon to be trading it in for a 2500, as I planned before I purchased this 1500 to build credit, it had plenty of power to do everything I asked of it, and then some. Towing much more than it ever should have with ease over long distance, over hills, and around tight spaces. The power out of the little 4.7 liter v8 was much more than I thaught it would be, as was the fuel economy. The truck is very comfortable, stylish, and durable. Easy to clean if you want to, and downright sexy when all dirtied up! I wasen't a huge fan of the tires at first, but now into it's second winter, I'm pleasently surprised that they didn't degrade in performance like many tires do. once driving it for less than a week, you pick up on it's abilities, and it becomes quite predictable. it's easy to get cocky with it though shortly after, but it hasen't gotten out of control. After trying out both fords and chevys over many years working at a dealership, and trying out both again before settling on dodge, I hands down think this is a greater truck, and recommend it to anyone. definatally the best truck I've owned."

Best pickup truck

By on Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Pros: "Smooth ride. Lots of rear seat leg room."

Cons: "As with any truck, fuel economy."

"This is by far the best riding truck ever. Dodge got it right with the new rear suspension. Everyone that's rode with me has the same comment, "this is a smooth riding truck". I have personally driven the F150, Tundra, Titan and the Silverado but the Ram has the smoothest ride of them all. I also love the new aggressive look. I have always liked the Ram but waited until a true crew cab was available to purchase one."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab near Honolulu. See local deals