• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab

9.3

Based on 329 Ratings for the 2009 - 2010 models.

BEST TRUCK

By on Monday, December 19, 2011

Pros: "DRIVES GOOD----LOT OF POWER"

Cons: "NONE"

BLACK BEAUTY

"BEST TRUCK I HAVE EVER OWNED"

BLACK BEAUTY

Love my truck

By on Friday, December 21, 2012

"I know that I have read pleanty of articles and hear many comments on why owning a ram is not a good thing. I would like to put in my two cents on this topic. I love my ram. We bought it brand new and almost immediatly took it across the country from North Carolina to Washington State. While moving we towed a huge trailer with no issues at all. It got a decent 18 to 19 MPG with a towed trailer going 65 on average the whole way. As far as fuel economy with out a trailer it gets about 25 MPG which is fantastic. The ride qualtiy is nice and comfortable with no issues here. The driver seat has electronic adjustable lumbar support and seat adjustments. It makes it easy to adjust if need be on the drive. Drive ability is easy as can be. The turn radius is nice and tight compared to the Chevy I owned prior to the Ram and it is easy to back up as well. The visiability while driving is great and to take care of any blind spots we installed a small spotter mirror on the trucks stock mirrors. One huge issue with thte truck however is its depritiation value after we bought the truck and rolled it off the lot much of its value was gone. We honestly will probably keep ours for as long as we can. I just hate knowing that we will not really ever get what we want in trade. They resale for much higher then the trade in is worth. At the end of everything what I really want to get across is that The truck I own is a great truck. It pulls its weight plus some and has not ever let us down."

best truck I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, November 13, 2013

"I have owned this truck for 3 years and there is not a ford or chevy I would trade it for.The styling and interior blow away the other brands.Drives like a car with a giant trunk.So much storage in side. 5.7 hauls. I love it"

Great Truck - I should know I've owned 22.

By on Monday, November 04, 2013

Pros: "Ride, Handling, Turning, Gas Mileage, Durability."

Cons: "Can't think of any, that how good the truck is."

"I've owned many trucks, mostly Fords, I started purchasing Dodge's in 2002 and buy a new truck every 2 years. The Ram 1500 is the best truck ever, trouble free ownership. I pull a 6,500 pound boat, no problem. My gas mileage has been fabulous, average 20-21 mpg while riding in pure luxury. I love my Ram and I'm buying me a new one within the next couple of weeks. If you're in the market for a truck make sure you test drive a Dodge Ram, if you do, you will buy it. Keep up the good work Dodge."

Best Yet

By on Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pros: "very comfortable, great gas mileage"

Cons: "haven't found any"

"I have driven Chrysler corp vehicles since getting my drivers license. This is the best ever. I've never been unhappy with one, but the advancements in this truck have made the best on the road. I traded a 2007 for the the 2010 and couldn't believe the difference. Better ride, handling, more room. Only change I would make is more options."

Most Awesome Truck.....EVER

By on Saturday, August 24, 2013

"I am a petite gal,and this is my 5th Dodge truck. I travel many snowy roads in the winter in Maine...and my Dodge truck has never let me down. I feel so safe when I drive my truck. The seat telescopes up so I can reach the pedals,which is great when you are only 5'2". She is a beautiful black and she loves her pink seat covers. Yes. I know I called it a she. As tough and dependable as my truck is....it is most definitely a woman. I call her Lillian. :)"

Great Truck!

By on Thursday, August 08, 2013

Reason: Traded for 2011 Ram

Pros: "Fuel Mileage, Ride, Styling"

"I traded this truck for a '11 Hemi. I just need more towing power. The 4.7 got excellent fuel mileage. I got 22 mpg at one point. Typical was 20 mpg. Great ride, comfort and very quiet on the highway! My wife and I would often travel in it over her Infiniti! Dodge and now Ram have the market cornered on styling. In my opinion, the best looking truck on the road! This is a very dependable truck and a great value."

Awesome

By on Thursday, May 23, 2013

"This truck runs Great!!!! Never had a problem! Tows any trailer I have."

depenable

By on Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pros: "see my review"

Cons: "see my review"

"dodge ram in comparence with all other trucks in its class has the best performance. smooth ride, there is a few things that could of been look at before marketing one being the slotshing of the gas tank when its more than a half full, the vibration ,the rattle noise under the dash, and that annoying hemi tic. over all great truck for the money."

Great truck for the money!

By on Monday, April 15, 2013

Pros: "FUN TO DRIVE, Lots of power"

Cons: "Back seat is small"

"Love this truck!! I have had it for over a year and love the power of the 5.7L Hemi!! The truck gets okay mpg and has tons of power. Im able to tow, pull, and haul anything!!"

best we have owned

By on Sunday, April 07, 2013

Pros: "great price great to drive easy to handle."

Cons: "no keyless entry for this particular truck"

"this truck is rugged and dependable. we use it as a cargo truck and as a family vehicle. lots of room for everyone including our border collie. never had a problem with it we travel on gravel roads as well as paved roads. handles great on all road conditions. this is my wife's truck. we dont have to worry about locking the keys in the truck because as long as the key is in the ignition the doors will not lock. this is great for us."

BEST TRUCK I'VE EVER OWNED!

By on Thursday, January 31, 2013

"THIS IS MY SECOND DODGE TRUCK. I LOVE IT! IT IS PERFECT FOR ME. IT HAS PLENTY OF ROOM AND THE PERFORMANCE IS WONDERFUL. THE NEW HEMI GETS GOOD GAS MILEAGE AND HAS PLENTY OF POWER. I DRIVE IT TO WORK DAILY."

This truck is the best truck I have ever purchased

By on Thursday, October 11, 2012

"I used to by nothing but fords, but after buying a lemon from ford, I decided not to be so close minded. I took my ford lemon to a dodge dealership and tried out a new dodge. From the second I sit down in it, I was in love. It was much more comfortable thn any vehicle I had ever sit in, nd then the test drive, POWER POWER POWER. I was sold on it by the time we got by the delership, I was gonna take this truck home. But that wasnt the end of the surprizes. I get a constant 25mpg! from a 4x4!"

this is the beat pickup I've ever owned.

By on Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pros: "to many pros to list, great 4 wheel drive truck!"

Cons: "only con, hood to high...cuts visibility..."

"can't believe the mileage I get, 16 in town and 20 on the road and all the power anyone would want in a gas engine.No way ant other manufacturer can top this truck. I've owned it for 4 years absolutely trouble free!!"

Best 1/2 Ton Truck I have ever owned or driven.

By on Sunday, June 03, 2012

Pros: "Styling, Acceleration, Braking,"

Cons: "Placement"

"Best bang for your $$$ on the 1/2 Ton Market. I have owned Ford's, Chevy's,"

Amazing outfit!

By on Monday, April 02, 2012

Pros: "i could go for hours on pros"

Cons: "Fuel econemy leaves one wanting thanks california"

"Not the early model dodge by any means! smooth ride, plenty of power Amazing styling inside and out. interior is very stylish plenty of storage and the U-connect system is good once you figure it out. the seats arent as comfy on long rides as one would hope for (i drive from idaho to north dakota)but then again driving for hours on end isnt comfortable. i work in the oilfields so it isnt all highway miles and its still a solid truck. all in all great truck"

Good truck until one thing goes wrong

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"This truck was great until one thing went wrong. The it was all down hill from there. The worst part was that none of the first things that went wrong were major but the kept getting more and more major. I have owned this vehicle since it was new and washed it every weekend (inside and out."

Great workhorse

By on Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pros: "great bang for the buck"

Cons: "poor stock headlight bulbs."

"I love this truck, and although I'm soon to be trading it in for a 2500, as I planned before I purchased this 1500 to build credit, it had plenty of power to do everything I asked of it, and then some. Towing much more than it ever should have with ease over long distance, over hills, and around tight spaces. The power out of the little 4.7 liter v8 was much more than I thaught it would be, as was the fuel economy. The truck is very comfortable, stylish, and durable. Easy to clean if you want to, and downright sexy when all dirtied up! I wasen't a huge fan of the tires at first, but now into it's second winter, I'm pleasently surprised that they didn't degrade in performance like many tires do. once driving it for less than a week, you pick up on it's abilities, and it becomes quite predictable. it's easy to get cocky with it though shortly after, but it hasen't gotten out of control. After trying out both fords and chevys over many years working at a dealership, and trying out both again before settling on dodge, I hands down think this is a greater truck, and recommend it to anyone. definatally the best truck I've owned."

Best pickup truck

By on Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Pros: "Smooth ride. Lots of rear seat leg room."

Cons: "As with any truck, fuel economy."

"This is by far the best riding truck ever. Dodge got it right with the new rear suspension. Everyone that's rode with me has the same comment, "this is a smooth riding truck". I have personally driven the F150, Tundra, Titan and the Silverado but the Ram has the smoothest ride of them all. I also love the new aggressive look. I have always liked the Ram but waited until a true crew cab was available to purchase one."

Great Big Truck

By on Sunday, May 22, 2011

"If you need to haul, be comfortable, and look good doing it, this your truck. Gas milage is a concern, keep you foot off the pedal and get 17 - 19 around town. Everywhere we go, people comment on what a great looking truck it is, so far not probems with it."

Dodge 2003/ a nightmare

By on Saturday, December 04, 2010

"I purchased a 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 duel and it has been A nightmare getting parts and making the repairs on the truck.the first year we had too purchased a Bosch pump and the truck was down for 7 weeks and had to have the park shipped from Germany because the dealers stated that there were none available only for production purposes, so we had to have it shipped from Germany, cost $2,800.. This was just the beginning,many break downs and parts and was not covered under warrenty. I would not buy another Dodge AGAIN. Now we are replacing the HVAC and the doors and the dealer says they have replaced many of these parts ,but not covered because its not a safety issue,but you do have a problem with this and have ordered many. This is a ma"

By on Thursday, October 29, 2009

Great truck!

By on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pros: "Great power!"

Cons: "Hard on gas in town."

"I love this truck! I tow a lot with this truck and im always impressed with how well it performs. Its performs good off road and on thats hard to find in a truck. I'm a fan of Dodge."

best ride from a full size pickup.

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pros: "Hemi engine, Great ride, MPG's, Room for 6"

Cons: "Just the leaking Exhaust manifold."

"This truck has never let me down. I tow everything from a small work trailer to a full size camper (8000 lbs.)The Dodge Ram performs flawlessly. The crew cab has plently of room for the family during longer camping trips. Lots of storage space also the in floor bins work great for drinks. The only negative has been the exhaust manifolds that make noise when cold. Dodge has fixed twice under warranty. Truck will be going in again for same problem. Mileage has been the best of any other full size truck I have owned with a similar sized engine. The Hemi engine has plenty of power for whatever you want this truck to do. Snow, sand, mud, rocks, water can't stop this truck. Best thing is the improved ride from the rear coil springs and I drive about 35000 miles per year."

comfortable stock car like truck.

By on Monday, October 03, 2011

Pros: "Fun like a car but the power of a truck."

Cons: "Still not impressed with fuel mileage."

"This truck is very fun to drive, i love all the sweet bells and whistles even more than usual. Comfortable and I love to put the pedal down and feel the power."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab near Honolulu. See local deals