2000 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab

8.3

Based on 1205 Ratings for the 1998 - 2001 models.

Bought new, all maintenance accomplished by Dodge

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "Smooth running and very well maintained."

Cons: "Side mirrors are manually adjustable"

Parked in a campground.

"dealers, replaced transmission at 169000. Excellent condition. tires like new (6). Has been repainted completely and decal applied. Recently serviced, coolant, air/oil/filters. Vehicle interior and exterior condition is excellent. Vehicle has a tow package and a Reese 5th wheel hitch assembly. A new dash assembly was recently installed as the original had developed a crack. Vehicle runs very smooth and is a pleasure to drive. Have pulled a 5th wheel trailer over the past few years and it pulls with no effort."

Parked in a campground.

Great trucks

By on Monday, August 05, 2013

"The absolute best truck I have ever owned I love the truck it's just old and I want to upgrade I have another dodge ram truck that has 200 k miles on it and I love it also it has been there and done that I have so many times pulled other trucks out of bad situations and every friend I have are Chevy guys and I don't know why at all. They are afraid to buy a dodge. Afraid they will love it . And have to admit they were wrong all those years . I have made believers out of a lot of people. I wish I could afford a new dodge ram , I would really convert some people . All my friends say I'm the best advertisement dodge has and that I should be working for them, I agree , I definantly have some great advertisement ideas Well see ya later. Oh yea I have owned 5 Chevys and 2 fords so don't go there. Johnny m."

No Matter What It Keeps On Going

By on Saturday, January 12, 2013

Pros: "A lot of truck for the money"

Cons: "little leg room in the rear seat , gas mileage."

"275.478 miles as of 12/1/13 Bought Brand New in 1996 and since then used it for pulling heavy equipment ,boats, tractor's, trailers loaded with cattle , horses, goats , hauled feed, building material ,sand , gravel , rock well you name it and we most likely hauled or pulled it .Took it on a 1500 mile road trip in 2007 with almost 180000 miles on it , never missed a beat,it just keeps on going and so far has never let me down or stranded . Had to replace the rear seal at 210.00 miles and a water pump everything else is the original equipment that came with the truck . Regular maintenance , tire's , brakes , and synthetic oil since day 1 There are two negatives on this truck 1. there is not much leg room in the back seat , and 2. it don't get a lot of miles per gallon . Will never sell this truck , it will be our farm truck until the motor gives up ."

I love this Truck!

By on Thursday, July 23, 2009

"I have a 98 Ram and it is by far my favorite truck. It's getting old... she's had only two real probelms since of owned it the past for years. It sheered an idler pulley on the highway, and I had to replace a wheel bearing. Other than that its great... rides a bit rough but it's a truck and thats what I love about it. I have a 5spd so I haven't expericened any tranny problems and I'm lookin at 147,000... It's a solid truck and my next truck well defintitly be a dodge ram!"

good truck

By on Wednesday, December 30, 2015

"this is a good truck"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab near Honolulu. See local deals