2015 Dodge Journey Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $18,713 - $20,134.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 09/29/2016

10/6.2

6.9

Based on 401 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

7.2/10
    6.9/10
    7.3/10
    7.2/10

Love It!

By on Monday, May 31, 2010

"I bought my Journey a year ago and love it. We live in the country and were unable to get out of our driveway in the past when we got snow unless it was plowed. This past year my AWD Journey made it right out. I am extremely happy with the vehicle, I use synthetic oil in it and get 20 mpg city and 23.5 highway. I would recommend it to anyone. The only thing I am dissatisfied with is the interior lights. I have UConnect and as a result halogen lights are required and they do not illuminate the vehicle very well. Also there are floor lights that I find to be very annoying when driving at night. (I am unable to shut these off unless I want the dash to be dimmed.)"

not worth the money spent

By on Friday, September 2, 2016

"we have had nothing but issues with our journey. the radio has been replace it was changing stations by itself. the passenger door actuator went out and you had to climb through the car to let the passenger inside. they missed a spot on the roof of the car when they were painting and you can see clear coat right over the primer. the car is two years old and now the hood of the has bubbles starting under the paint. we liked the car for the third row. the third row is very deceiving on the size. a small child is cramped in the third row seat."

comfortable ride, handles well

By on Thursday, August 4, 2016

Pros: "nice ride, good gas mileage"

Cons: "no power liftgate, a little tight on shoulder room"

"I bought this car in August, 2013. Planned on replacing my Chrysler minivan but, upon trying out the Journey, really liked it. It has a little less elbow room than the Chrysler but it is roomy enough. It rides and drives well and looks good. There is plenty of room in back and we have carried 8-ft. boards by bringing the end all the way to the dash. We like the backup camera and the Bluetooth features. The only issue we had was with the push button start. In the first few months, we had a couple of times that it wouldn't start. The dealership didn't find a problem but rebooted something and it hasn't done that since. We missed the power liftgate we had on the Chrysler. Other than that, it has been a very nice ride as well as functional for hauling small loads."

By on Thursday, March 4, 2010

"This car is an absolute joy to drive. The power of the 3.5L engine is wonderful! The car is comfy to sit in. Better interior would be appreciated, but looking at all the competitors everyone uses too much hard plastic. Great ground clearance. Only went to a dealer to have the oil changed, everything else is solid and well built."

Excellant vehicle ever

By on Monday, July 13, 2009

"I would recommend this vehicle to anyone. Good on gas mileage drives nice. my husband and i were looking around last year (2008) for a new vehicle test drove Chevy Equinox and the Buick Enclave cept on coming back to the Dodge Journey. We bought the R/T with evertyihng in it my husband and I love it."