• 2014 Compact SUVs

2014 Dodge Journey Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,552 - $24,073.

10/6.4

6.8

Based on 321 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

7.2/10
    6.8/10
    7.1/10
    7.0/10
    7.6/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Worst Vehicle I Have Owned

By on Wednesday, January 07, 2009

"I bought my Journey in May 2008 and have had it in the shop several times since then. I had a horrible groaning noise when I turned the wheel in which the service man told me that, that is normal with new vehicles, WHAT!!! Then 5 months later I get a call that there has been a recall for something to do with the power steering. I have already had to have my brakes done and got another excuse and now I have to take it in for a recall involving the braking system, HMMM!! Now I am having other issues also and my vehicle is only 6 months old."

Great SUV

By on Thursday, January 01, 2009

"I have had the SXT FWD since August 2008. I absolutely love it. It rides and handles extremely smooth. The engine is so quiet that you don't even know the car is turned on. It is so roomy and spacious that it is great for my growing adolescent kids and all their "stuff". The size of the trunk is great (we do not have the 3rd row seating). I was able to fit my 6.5 foot Christmas tree in the back with only one seat folded down and still had room for my 2 kids to sit. I had a GMC Envoy a fews ago and I have to say that I love the Journey better. The only gripe I have is that it suffers from horrible wind noise. I was very disappointed at how loud the wind howls inside. However it is not constant and not so much that the radio can't drown out."

lemon

By on Monday, December 29, 2008

"we bought our journey on may 12 its been in the shop for a total of 52 days the first time was the airbag sensor(it went in twice for that)the other major prblem was a lifter tick from the day we bought it they had to totaly overhaul the heads with new rockershaft and roller assemblies. the car has been back for things not being fixed right . would not ever buy another or recomend to anyone"

Another Great Dodge Product

By on Monday, December 08, 2008

"We have enjoyed our Journey since our purchase in June. We had a small problem with the back up camera, but that seems to have been taken care of. This vehicle drives and rides great and the storage is in a class by itself. I would highly recomend this vehicle to anyone with 4 or more people in the family. It is great for family vacations and if you purchase a cargo carrier for the roof rack, you have even more room to pack stuff."

good but had to go

By on Monday, November 17, 2008

"did not have many problems with the car , it went in the dealer for computer glitch got fixed worked better, everything was fine with the the car but it had to go resale value is not good at all paid 21,000 for sxt they only wanted to give 14,500 after only 8 months would recommend too. all and all really decent but make sure ur gonna keep it for at least 3 yrs . go for Sxt same as RT but cheaper and little less crome"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25