2014 Dodge Journey Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,397 - $20,126.

10/6.4

6.9

Based on 366 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

7.2/10
    6.9/10
    7.3/10
    7.1/10

By on Sunday, August 15, 2010

2010 Journey R/T AWD

By on Sunday, August 15, 2010

"Just bought the vehicle 3 days ago. LOVE IT! It is the R/T with all the add/ons. We traded in our 2006 Durango and other than the obvious discrepancy in power from the 5.7 Hemi we had we are happy. It has about the same amount of room and gets twice the gas mileage! The only issue so far is that there seems to be some paint missing by the license plate. Looks like maybe a protective cover stuck too hard to the vehicle. We are taking it in tomorrw to get it fixed though. We looked at all the Crossover SUVS and this is by far the best valus (at least 5200) if you get all the options on all of them. Definitely reccomended."

Dodge Journey

By on Friday, August 13, 2010

"Great Vehicle love all the features and the ability to change my spacing options."

I love this car!

By on Friday, August 13, 2010

"I read all the reviews before I bought this car, and now that I own one, I want people to know that this is a great family car! I have read many complaints but every line of vehicles will produce lemons. I just replaced the Wireless Ignition module, at 48000 miles. Thats all. Every person that rides in my car always comments on what a smooth ride this is. ALSO, if you hold your unlock button down, the two front windows will roll down for you. That way on hot days, your not blasted with heat when you open the door. I would buy this car again, and like I stated before every line will produce bad cars, it happens. The newer the car, the more electrical problems you have a chance of having. The only bad thing, if the plastic key wears out its about 250 to get at a dealership. I also own the v6, SKT and it drives great. The person who rented the car and commented on the transmission issue, you need to turn off the traction control if your trying to start off going fast. There is more power that way. He really had no right commenting on a vehicle he doesn't even own, and obviously doesn't know how to operate!! Great car for a family and tremendous amount of leg room in the 3rd row. I test drove other 3rd row seating vehicles, and none of them had the kind of space this one has. I get about 24MPG (with the AC) on the highway and 18 in town. This car just makes sense for families who dont want a minivan but want the same amount of room."

Excellent Crossover

By on Thursday, August 12, 2010

"We love our Dodge Journey- Overall the ride is excellent. It rides like a car but has the utility of an SUV, without the poor mileage you'll find with an SUV. We have averaged in the low 20s for fuel economy but on a normal Interstate trip traveling 70-75 we have seen up to 27 mpg with the 3.5L V-6. The 3rd row seat is great for when we have more than 4 or 5 people but it is only good for kids mainly."