2013 Dodge Journey

6.9

Based on 379 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

7.2/10
    6.9/10
    7.3/10
    7.1/10

Worst vehicle I have owned

By on Thursday, February 17, 2011

"I bought this vehicle in March of 2009. Loved it at first and then the problems started. Had to have brake pads and rotors replaced at 27,000 miles. Then electrical problems began. Back up lights came on and wouldn't go off. When you accelerate, it kind of stalls out. Found out that the tires are an odd size and are very expensive to replace. I have owned several Dodge pickups in my lifetime, but this is the last Dodge I will ever purchase."

Never Again!

By on Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"I wish I would have never bought this vehicle. I have had nothing but problems with it. This is the first and last time I will own a Dodge!"

worst vehicle ever

By on Tuesday, June 08, 2010

"I have owned the car for one year and it has been in the shop once or twice a month since I have owned it. I have been in touch with the dealer and the maker of the vehicle and the dealer is the only one who is any help. I have had it in to get the front drivers side strut fixed and they hope that is the problem. They changed some parts and still are not sure what the noise is. I will be renting another vehicle to go on vacation on due to lack of trust of the journey. And the maker of the car is not standing behind their product. I will never own another dodge again."

Waste of Money

By on Friday, May 07, 2010

"I bought this car in August and at first I loved it. Around Christmas we began to hear a knocking noise in the engine and every since things have gone downhill. The car has been in the shop for over 30 days since January for multiple problems. A new engine was put into it at 7,500 miles, and the new engine has been torn apart several times. It has been in the shop for transmission problems, various leaks and the computer and so forth. The car is being classified as a lemon and soon it won't be my headache anymore. I only wish that I knew then what I know now. A real waste of money! Dodge products are being made very poorly."

lemon

By on Monday, December 29, 2008

"we bought our journey on may 12 its been in the shop for a total of 52 days the first time was the airbag sensor(it went in twice for that)the other major prblem was a lifter tick from the day we bought it they had to totaly overhaul the heads with new rockershaft and roller assemblies. the car has been back for things not being fixed right . would not ever buy another or recomend to anyone"