2013 Dodge Journey

6.9

Based on 381 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

7.2/10
    6.9/10
    7.3/10
    7.1/10

Incredible family car, great value

By on Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pros: "Best value by far in it's class. Beautiful, solid"

Cons: "none."

"This SUV has been dramatically improved in every way. It's roomy, very family friendly, and one of the only mid-sized SUVs with a usable third row seat. The seats can be arranged so all 7 of us have adequate leg space. Very quiet ride, solid feel, handles great, incredibly nice interior and electronic features. This is the best value in its class. Also a number one safety pick, so you will get a safety discount on your insurance while keeping your kids as safe as they can be."

Rides and handles nice. We have owned it from new.

By on Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pros: "Great winter vehicle"

"We have been on two trips of over 1500 miles. This is an all wheel drive and is very reliable in the winter."

Great Car at a nice price point

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pros: "affordable, drives nice, stylish inside"

"We are very happy with the Journey, it has the 3rd row, which is small, but comes in handy, when you need. Wouldn't recommend using 3rd row as regular seating. Dash is nice, seats are comfortable, has basics you need except for cruise control . . . It drives nice, the only regret is not getting the bigger engine, we prefer a little more pep! As far as any negatives, the brakes rotars did not hold up for only having vehicle for 12 months."

I love my Journey!

By on Thursday, July 04, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, great power, AWD is excellent"

Cons: "Tires cost a fortune"

"I own a 2010 Dodge Journey SXT AWD that has been nothing less than miraculous. I heard a lot of horror stories about the Journey but I got a price I couldn't pass up. The most "unreliable"vehicle now is approaching 100000 miles without any signs of stopping. I have had ZERO problems with it including the brakes. The 3.5 still runs like new and never uses a drop of oil. The A/C still blows Ice Cold and there is absolutely no squeeks or rattles to be heard. The AWD system is excellent, the week I bought it I drove through a nasty blizzard; when traffic came to a standstill, nobody could make it up a very steep hill. I attempted to climb the hill and the Journey kept digging and I was one of four cars to make it to the top (A Subaru, Grand Cherokee, and a Pacifica.) I average 22 mpg which I find acceptable. My new job will require me to do even more driving (60000 a year) and I will probably be buying a new car. The Journey is staying with me as well, I plan on keeping it until it dies. I will be buying a new Durango within the next 6 months. I've had very good luck with Chrysler products and they have won a customer for life."

Love this car!

By on Monday, June 11, 2012

Pros: "Great options/features, great ride, fun to drive"

Cons: "Fuel economy"

"We purchased our 2012 Journey SXT at the end of May after researching crossover/SUVs for a month. We decided to go with the Journey because we could get so many features we wanted at a price we could afford. So far things have been GREAT. I had even prepared myself for terrible gas mileage, but even that has been better than I thought. So far we have no complaints."