2012 Dodge Journey

6.9

Based on 391 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

7.2/10
    6.9/10
    7.3/10
    7.2/10

Love It!

By on Monday, May 31, 2010

"I bought my Journey a year ago and love it. We live in the country and were unable to get out of our driveway in the past when we got snow unless it was plowed. This past year my AWD Journey made it right out. I am extremely happy with the vehicle, I use synthetic oil in it and get 20 mpg city and 23.5 highway. I would recommend it to anyone. The only thing I am dissatisfied with is the interior lights. I have UConnect and as a result halogen lights are required and they do not illuminate the vehicle very well. Also there are floor lights that I find to be very annoying when driving at night. (I am unable to shut these off unless I want the dash to be dimmed.)"

By on Thursday, March 04, 2010

"This car is an absolute joy to drive. The power of the 3.5L engine is wonderful! The car is comfy to sit in. Better interior would be appreciated, but looking at all the competitors everyone uses too much hard plastic. Great ground clearance. Only went to a dealer to have the oil changed, everything else is solid and well built."

By on Thursday, May 21, 2009

"Ours is the R/T model with most options. The ride is great. I can drive it for hours & not get sleepy as with all other vechicles I've owned. I attribute that to the seat design. This baby is all wheel drive and it gets 24 to 26 MPG on the highway. Yes a lot of the interior trim is plastic but so is most other brands. We have the leather seats. Don't get the 3rd row seat model unless you have small children. It is a small seating area."

By on Sunday, March 15, 2009

Not happy

By on Thursday, January 15, 2009

"The most troublesome factor is the upholstery fabric, have already had front and back replaced. Even water leaves stains even after Scotchgard. Labeling over key slot is coming off. The soda can cooler is a joke, I had 2 cans of pop explode in there. I miss a digital compass and keyless entry remote. We have had lots of Dodges, but I will not purchase a Journey again."

good but had to go

By on Monday, November 17, 2008

"did not have many problems with the car , it went in the dealer for computer glitch got fixed worked better, everything was fine with the the car but it had to go resale value is not good at all paid 21,000 for sxt they only wanted to give 14,500 after only 8 months would recommend too. all and all really decent but make sure ur gonna keep it for at least 3 yrs . go for Sxt same as RT but cheaper and little less crome"

Love Our Journey SXT

By on Tuesday, August 05, 2008

"We bought this in April to replace a Lemon 99 Taurus. And we just love every thing about it. Except my wife isn't 100% happy about the seats, she thinks they are a little to stiff. We took it on a trip to Florida from Ohio and it performed just fine for having 4 adults and 1 child plus a ton of luggage and a roof top carrier. The rear DVD came in very handy to make the back seat riders happy and the driver(me) very happy. And the back-up camera is also a very wonderful thing also. I would recommend this to everyone. The Dealership was also Great."

its not a JEEP

By on Wednesday, July 09, 2008

"After driving a Grand Cherokee for three years, at first I felt like I had traded down. Yeah it has features the Jeep doesn't but couldnt they have figured out how to put the hangers for dry cleaning on the right way? OR how about the mickeymouse way the 6 speed goes into first at a stop? OR the antiquated way of checking how many miles youve driven on the current tank. Speaking of which. I can get upwards of 30 MPG in 6th gear with the cruise on 70! (the Jeep didnt even come close!) It actually rides pretty smooth and looks kinda sharp (if you like that sort of thing) Im hopeful that in snow I go with the same confidence Ive had for the last few winters. We'll see."

Very Stylish with out the mini van look

By on Sunday, July 06, 2008

"Me and my wife just got our journey and we LOVE it. It is a great car looks very sharp andhas plenty of room for our 2 kids. GREAT car.."

Good buy for the money

By on Thursday, May 08, 2008

"Athough Ihave owned my Journey for only 2 months and only out just under 2000 miles on it i have had it at the Dodge Service Department 3 times... twice for the break light on the dash being on and the first time they replaced the thing the tells if the break fluid is low and the second time it was also the break light they didnt fix the problem this time they changed out the computer and said if was bad...also the key bottons stoped working and they had to replace the battery... for a 2009 new car it has been a big pain in the you know what! But other than the problems I think is drives nice and has tons of storage!"