2012 Dodge Journey

6.8

Based on 336 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

7.2/10
    6.9/10
    7.2/10
    7.1/10

Worst buy ever!

By on Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"Have had more things go wrong with this car than a used car! Clock does not keep accurate time, cruise control has a mind of its own. Transmission is weak, and already have had to have mine fixed with only 14,000 miles on it. Had it since March, and overally very unimpressed, have had nothing but issues with this car. The seats are the worst material! Water will stain them, and the only way to fix that is by having it professional detailed at 100 bucks. Not a vechile for people who do more than drive to a desk job and the store. Would not buy this car again, should've gone with another car."

Love Our Journey SXT

By on Tuesday, August 05, 2008

"We bought this in April to replace a Lemon 99 Taurus. And we just love every thing about it. Except my wife isn't 100% happy about the seats, she thinks they are a little to stiff. We took it on a trip to Florida from Ohio and it performed just fine for having 4 adults and 1 child plus a ton of luggage and a roof top carrier. The rear DVD came in very handy to make the back seat riders happy and the driver(me) very happy. And the back-up camera is also a very wonderful thing also. I would recommend this to everyone. The Dealership was also Great."

Journey is a good buy!

By on Saturday, August 02, 2008

"I have had my Journey for 6 months now, with no problems. I have put almost 8,000 miles on it and have only had it in for oil changes. I love the look of it. Plenty of room on the inside, like a mini-van, without the depressing look of driving around in a van! I have the SXT model. Lots of features. The manual shift option is nice, but with the 6 speed transmission it gets hung up a little in the lower gears. Plus, the reaction time when trying to accelerate in the lower gears is a little too slow for me. But, overall, I'm happy with it! After all, it is a crossover, not a sports car!"

Smooth & Quiet

By on Friday, August 01, 2008

"I have just purchased the Journey RT / I can't say enough about the navigation system and radio - An excellent vehicle for the money & all the extras is well worth getting. Only downside to the vehicle is that it doesn't have great pickup but overall NICE!"

Nothing but Problems

By on Saturday, July 26, 2008

"I have had this vehicle since April and it has been in the shop 8 times for a total of 20 days and they still cannot fix the issue. I have the RT with the touchscreen MyGig system and the radio has been an issue since the day after I bought the vehicle. They have replaced five parts in my vehicle and still do not know where the issue is. I also have a rattling in my dashboard and my air-conditioning makes funny noises. The gas milage on the journey is really bad as well, I only get about 16 miles to the gallon."

See if you qualify for