2012 Dodge Journey

6.9

Based on 366 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

7.2/10
    6.9/10
    7.3/10
    7.1/10

Waste of Money

By on Friday, May 07, 2010

"I bought this car in August and at first I loved it. Around Christmas we began to hear a knocking noise in the engine and every since things have gone downhill. The car has been in the shop for over 30 days since January for multiple problems. A new engine was put into it at 7,500 miles, and the new engine has been torn apart several times. It has been in the shop for transmission problems, various leaks and the computer and so forth. The car is being classified as a lemon and soon it won't be my headache anymore. I only wish that I knew then what I know now. A real waste of money! Dodge products are being made very poorly."

By on Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"Very comfortable car. Very sturdy and safe. I am hard on cars and I usually have problems before end of 1st year. I have had no problems with the Journey. I plan to buy a 2nd Journey next year. Great gas mileage with the 4 cylinder. If you are at all hard on a car, you can't go wrong with a Journey. Finally, an American car with some quality."

My first Brand New Car

By on Wednesday, April 07, 2010

"My mother bought a new Dodge Journey and I fell in love with hers. So when it came time to buy a new car, we went with the Journey! We love the room in our new Journey, especially in back when loading and unloading groceries. The Journey we bought is a 7 passanger, and while we have yet to use the spare seats, having them incase is great. I love the turning capability and how fun my Journey is to drive. My only concern was hearing after I had purchased it, complaints about the braking system. Hopefully there wont be an issue! My favorite part is the touch screen video and radio system, which has an installed harddrive where I can upload CDs and my own music."

it's not a ford

By on Monday, March 29, 2010

"We have had issues with the brakes but other than that I am happy for now. Stylish good value."

By on Tuesday, March 23, 2010