2012 Dodge Journey

6.9

Based on 360 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

7.2/10
    6.9/10
    7.2/10
    7.1/10

HATE IT

By on Sunday, June 06, 2010

"I HATE this car. I have never had so many problems with a car..I have had this car for about 2 1/2 years and have had it in the shop more than i have driven it...bad brakes replaced twice, right side runner board replace twice, now the back window will not roll up. That is just a few of the problems, if i mentioned them all i would be here all day. Anyone who is thinking about buying this car...DON'T!"

Love It!

By on Monday, May 31, 2010

"I bought my Journey a year ago and love it. We live in the country and were unable to get out of our driveway in the past when we got snow unless it was plowed. This past year my AWD Journey made it right out. I am extremely happy with the vehicle, I use synthetic oil in it and get 20 mpg city and 23.5 highway. I would recommend it to anyone. The only thing I am dissatisfied with is the interior lights. I have UConnect and as a result halogen lights are required and they do not illuminate the vehicle very well. Also there are floor lights that I find to be very annoying when driving at night. (I am unable to shut these off unless I want the dash to be dimmed.)"

By on Monday, May 17, 2010

Journey I should'nt have took

By on Monday, May 10, 2010

"I have had this car since 04/08 and since then I have changed the brakes 3 times, had to order special tires because no one carries the ones that came with it. Also recently car will not start...try finding the battery. Dodge charges me $118 to diagnose the problem. Nice luxurious ride but not liable. Not recommended...."

Waste of Money

By on Friday, May 07, 2010

"I bought this car in August and at first I loved it. Around Christmas we began to hear a knocking noise in the engine and every since things have gone downhill. The car has been in the shop for over 30 days since January for multiple problems. A new engine was put into it at 7,500 miles, and the new engine has been torn apart several times. It has been in the shop for transmission problems, various leaks and the computer and so forth. The car is being classified as a lemon and soon it won't be my headache anymore. I only wish that I knew then what I know now. A real waste of money! Dodge products are being made very poorly."