2011 Dodge Journey

6.9

Based on 401 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

7.2/10
    6.9/10
    7.3/10
    7.2/10

I love my Journey!

By on Thursday, July 4, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, great power, AWD is excellent"

Cons: "Tires cost a fortune"

"I own a 2010 Dodge Journey SXT AWD that has been nothing less than miraculous. I heard a lot of horror stories about the Journey but I got a price I couldn't pass up. The most "unreliable"vehicle now is approaching 100000 miles without any signs of stopping. I have had ZERO problems with it including the brakes. The 3.5 still runs like new and never uses a drop of oil. The A/C still blows Ice Cold and there is absolutely no squeeks or rattles to be heard. The AWD system is excellent, the week I bought it I drove through a nasty blizzard; when traffic came to a standstill, nobody could make it up a very steep hill. I attempted to climb the hill and the Journey kept digging and I was one of four cars to make it to the top (A Subaru, Grand Cherokee, and a Pacifica.) I average 22 mpg which I find acceptable. My new job will require me to do even more driving (60000 a year) and I will probably be buying a new car. The Journey is staying with me as well, I plan on keeping it until it dies. I will be buying a new Durango within the next 6 months. I've had very good luck with Chrysler products and they have won a customer for life."

great little car!

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "nice ride"

Cons: "cup holders alittle low"

"I take this car to alot of football games and love the room with back seat down. Got the car loaded and I don't have the highway noise!"

Great Vehicle

By on Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pros: "room and many little storage areas inside"

Cons: "the very back does not have the room of a mini van"

"I think that this is a great car, a great buy and it gives you a lot of room if you have a big family without looking like you are in a minivan. It has many extra feature to hide things and even in the back you really don't feel cramped. I was pleasantly surprised. I was all set to purchase a Toyota Highlander and the Dodge Journey won me over and was much cheaper."

This car is vastly under-rated

By on Sunday, August 21, 2016

"I have owned this car for more than two years without any issues at all. The interior is well designed, and the 8.4" screen is very helpful. Several of my neighbors have bought Journeys as well due to this car. The stance and wheels are great as well."

For a brand new vehical under 25K, This has got to

By on Monday, June 6, 2016

Pros: "Fantastic Price and handels easily."

Cons: "No tow package or auto-start"

"Bought the Dodge Journey SXT because of the 7 person seating. It turns out it is one of the best "Compact" SUVs out there. Handling is a dream and seats are comfortable. With the satellite radio, makes the long drives effortless.Pulled an 1100 mile drive and did not hurt afterwards. Mileage is extremely under-rated. With the fuel economy center on the dash, I was easily making 28-32 mpg. Quick response and breaking. Down Side, No tow package available, Did not come with auto start package, No heated seats. All minor considering this is a "Under 25K" Vehicle."