2011 Dodge Journey

6.9

Based on 367 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

7.2/10
    6.9/10
    7.2/10
    7.1/10

Great SUV

By on Friday, January 09, 2015

"If you're looking for an affordable SUV then look no further. Great gas mileage. Very comfortable ride, even if you are sitting in the back seats. Handles great even in the snow. Plenty of room for luggage if you're traveling, or groceries if you are shopping."

DO NOT buy a Dodge Journey!!!!!!!

By on Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Pros: "none"

Cons: "not enuff words available."

"NEVER b4 have I ever had such problems with a car...and I am 65 years old and have had plenty of cars. Less than 2 years old with only 7500 miles on it, and we are afraid to take out-of-town trips with it. As soon as it gets out of the shop for the latest problems it is having, we are trading it in for a Honda. Take the loss. Don't believe me....google problems with Dodge Journey and read the horror stories about this car! I will NEVER buy a Chrysler product again."

Great vehicle

By on Thursday, December 18, 2014

Pros: "Price, user friendly, motor"

Cons: "Wish it came standard with GPS navigation"

"I have driven this vehicle for 2 round trips. Each round trip was 1700 miles. The cloth seats are very comfortable. Plenty of space for a child, three dogs, gifts, and inclement weather survival items in the storage compartments. We just bought another one because we liked the first one so much. First one is SXT FWD and the second is SXT AWD. The FWD accelerates very fast, climbs hills easy, really quiet ride, and handles like a nimble car. The AWD doesnt accelerate as quickly (nature of AWD), extermely quiet and comfortable ride, and definately feel in grabbing the road (traction not an issue). The AWD feels/handles like my wide and heavy muscle car, except it obvously doesnt accelerate as quickly."

I like it but liked my blazer more

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pros: "nice smooth ride"

Cons: "terrible gas mileage and no cigarette package"

"The transmission had to be replaced twice. All of the electrical wiring had to be replaced. And even still my windows do not go up and down properly when it is cold. I love the ability to get up to highway speeds quickly, and how smoothly it runs at those speeds. I love the third row seating and all of the storage space and spaces it has."

about 1500 miles-good for when you get older

By on Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Pros: "heated seating/steering wheel, and assist handles."

"i've been driving lease vehicles for over 30+ years constantly. this was the car for my wife and I to drive during retirement. we had selected the 6 cylinder engine with the added maintenance agreements as well. along with what we needed for creature comforts-this car is well worth the investment. we have had this car for over a half year-and it works very well for our needs. hope that this helps."