• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2011 Dodge Journey

6.8

Based on 337 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

7.2/10
    6.9/10
    7.2/10
    7.1/10

By on Friday, September 25, 2009

"Good vehicle...could have more power though"

Love it!

By on Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"I've owned this journey for 15 months and love it! My daughter and son-in-law just bought one for themselves. Great size and love the extra in floor storage!"

I love my Journey!!!

By on Friday, September 11, 2009

"I absolutely love this vehicle!!! We have th 6 cylinder and it has enough power for me! We bought the 7 passenger and I have had 7 adult women in the car and all were comfortable... even in the back. As a smaller SUV it's great. The biggest downfall comes because we have twins and their double stroller will not fit in the back and us still be able to use the back seats. That is very frustrating because we also have an older child, but he fits with plenty of room between the two carseats! Like, I say, I just absolutely love this vehicle! I wanted a van when we decided to have more kids, but a van wouldn't be nearly as fun to drive! I will say that I have had to replace the brake pads already which I thought was pretty soon, but not something that I'm getting rid of it for!"

Break Pads Problems

By on Thursday, August 27, 2009

"The Journey is a very confortable and Qiut car, however, mine since it turn to 17,000 miles the break pads has become a constant and out going use. Currently the car is 34,000 Miles and I had replaced twice the break pads that has been overheated and are melting away... I wont recommed it if you have to travel long distance between work & home, it is a safety issue. If you do buy it! just look at a Beutifull car seeting at your garage!"

Great vehicle! Great value!

By on Friday, August 21, 2009

"I was able to buy a 2009 Journey for $13K after rebates; I found nothing else even close in price for the same value. I even got free oil changes for up to three years on the rebates. My only complaint is that the 2.4L engine feels weak for the weight/size of the vehicle; you have to baby the Journey to get it up hills or to accelerate quickly. However, I am getting 23 mpg once I broke it in, with a mix of in town and highway driving. The AC works great and the beverage cooler, in the upper glove box, also works well. There is plenty of room in the back and for each passenger. I really like it."

See if you qualify for