2011 Dodge Journey

6.9

Based on 366 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

7.2/10
    6.9/10
    7.3/10
    7.1/10

The remote entry key not reliable

By on Monday, August 09, 2010

"I rented this SUV for a vacation trip to the Smokies. I found that the remote entry key of the vehicle was flaky, sometimes working, sometimes unable to lock, and sometimes unable to unlock. When the unlock was not working, I had to use the physical key to unlock the door, then the alarm would kick off. The interior of the SUV was very cramped. In addition, the design of windshield wipe control is not intuitive, and I never fully figured out how it would work."

awsome

By on Sunday, August 08, 2010

"i never thought i would like a dodge, because we always bought Ford. but once i took a ride and bought it i was in love, the best suv i have ever owned."

Nice 7 passenger AWD cruiser

By on Monday, August 02, 2010

"I rented this vehicle for a month and found it to be one of the smoothest riding vehicles I've ever driven, but it was almost brand new. Now for the negatives: The interior parts are on the cheap side, but my biggest complaints is with the transmission. On hard acceleration from a stop, it seemed to take off in 2nd or 3rd gear with very poor perforance for a V6. On going into passing gear, it didn't seem like it could pick the right gear. And finally, when in cruise control and going down a hill it will downshift to try to keep the speed at the setpoint, with result being the engine is screaming at 5000 rpms and then after the hill, it won't upshift back to a cruise rpms. Manual intervention is required. This feature in slippery conditions would be like piling on the brakes. To be honest, I didn't check to see if there was some way to override the downshifting while in cruise control. Mileage started off at about 16 mpg, but once above 4000 miles it started improving to an average of 19 mpg."

NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS, BIG HEAD ACHE!!

By on Saturday, July 31, 2010

"I PURCHASED A 2009 AWD R/T FULLY LOADED ON 9/1/2009, FROM 237 MILES UNTIL NOW 7/31/2010, 7600 MILES, IT HAS HAD SEVERAL PROBLEMS AND HAS SPENT OVER 4 WEEKS IN THE SHOP, IT HAS BEEN IN THE SHOP NOW SINCE 7/16/2010, AND IT IS STILL IN THERE AND NOT REPAIRED, THIS IS THE LAST DODGE PRODUCT FOR ME!!!!......BEWARE......"

Really like it

By on Monday, July 12, 2010

"I have had my Journey R/T for 2 years next month and I really like it. It has all the bells and whistles that I wanted and space enough for all 4 of us. The only problems I have had are that the brakes have already had to be replaced before 28,000 miles and the steering made a funny noise when I had to turn to the left. They replaced the part and since then no problems. Also, the radio has frozen up occasionally and won't play. I have had many Dodge products before and overall they are exceptional quality. I plan to get a Jeep next time."