• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2011 Dodge Journey

6.9

Based on 352 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

7.2/10
    6.9/10
    7.2/10
    7.1/10

never again!

By on Wednesday, August 05, 2009

"i bought this 4 cyl for my job (delivery) for "good gas mileage" boy did i pick the wrong car! my 2001 grand cherokee awd v8 gets the same mileage. not to mention the fact that it takes 20 min to get to 60mph with the air on. im a mopar girl all the way...and will continue to be when i trade this PIECE in ASAP"

great vehicle

By on Monday, August 03, 2009

"My wife and I recently took a trip to kentucky and we drove our journey through the mountains of west virginia and it handled really well. I drove all the way and my wife didn't get to drive. I just had so much fun driving the car."

Great Vehicle !!

By on Sunday, August 02, 2009

"I appreciate what Chrysler has done with this vehicle. (Even though it is really a Mercedes) The German engineered suspension is something else. I have never driven a vehicle with such control. Highly recommend this new crossover. Spend the extra money and buy the V-6. The 4 cylinder is suffient but you dont want to listen to it cry everytime you have to merge onto a highway. Kudos!"

I'm sorry I bought this car

By on Friday, July 17, 2009

"I purchased this car about less than 6 months ago. I have been in the shop with it 4 out of the 6 months that I have had this Journey. I am so disappointed with this car and I would never reccommend this vehicle to anyone."

Great Crossover

By on Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"I have owned my car for 14 months and have had no troubles. We bought the SXT model. The only problem I have is the seat comfort. For long trips they are not comfortable. There is plenty of storage and back seat leg room for such a small vehicle. I love the multi disc CD changer and satellite radio. Good car for the price!!!!"

great family car

By on Monday, July 13, 2009

"Drives like a car, room like a van. Great for travel. Wonderful car for families"

Excellant vehicle ever

By on Monday, July 13, 2009

"I would recommend this vehicle to anyone. Good on gas mileage drives nice. my husband and i were looking around last year (2008) for a new vehicle test drove Chevy Equinox and the Buick Enclave cept on coming back to the Dodge Journey. We bought the R/T with evertyihng in it my husband and I love it."

By on Thursday, July 09, 2009

"I just purchased this vehicle and so far, I love it! I bought the SE version and yes, it could use some more power. I'm sure the V-6 would provide that. However, for the price, comfortability and smooth driving this is definitely worth the money I spent. The seats are very comfortable and the front passenger seat reclines completely offering optimum comfort during road trips. Cargo space is also a plus as well as the numerous compartments for storage. This car is a great compromise when considering a crossover vehicle. It's lower to the ground so you don't have the concern of rollover that you do with other SUVs. My recommendation is to buy everything installed from the factory. It appears that when you add after-market add ons there is always a concern with quality comtrol. I have not added anything to my vehicle and everything works great!"

its still not a Jeep

By on Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"I reviewed this vehicle after 6 months and now that its been over a year I can say that I was Very Impressed at the AWD in snow. Last winter driving on roads that werent even plowed yet it drove right along like the pavement were bare, which is a good thing when the snow is coming up over the hood! Every time I read a review about other owners having All their problems I guess I got the only one they made that doesnt have all these problems. There are still things they could have designed better but hey, first year model what can U expect? Goes to show ya that buying a new vehicle the first model year is a gamble. Looks sharp from a distance and eSpecially in the rain. Gets Super gas mileage and I do a lot of driving (over 500 miles a week!)"

By on Thursday, June 25, 2009