2011 Dodge Journey

6.9

Based on 380 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

7.2/10
    6.9/10
    7.3/10
    7.1/10

Great Vehicle

By on Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Pros: "room and many little storage areas inside"

Cons: "the very back does not have the room of a mini van"

"I think that this is a great car, a great buy and it gives you a lot of room if you have a big family without looking like you are in a minivan. It has many extra feature to hide things and even in the back you really don't feel cramped. I was pleasantly surprised. I was all set to purchase a Toyota Highlander and the Dodge Journey won me over and was much cheaper."

By on Friday, March 18, 2011

Nothing comes close

By on Friday, January 07, 2011

"We love our Journey SXT. This car meets or beats every one in this class. This is definitely aimed at every age. The ride is much better than the new Chevy Equinox. All the little touches make it the best car we have ever owned."

By on Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"Love the Journey,it has so many great features and the comfort is great. The all wheel drive works great. The tires that came on the Journey to the best of my knowlege are the only tires made that size and they are fine for most conditions but I would like something a little more aggressive for deeper snow. The only problem I can find is the front rotors dont hold up very well. I know two others and myself that had front brake problems between 12k and 15k miles. aside from the front brakes this is a fantastic vehicle and I would recommend it to anyone. Mine is a V-6 AWD ."

By on Saturday, October 16, 2010

NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS, BIG HEAD ACHE!!

By on Saturday, July 31, 2010

"I PURCHASED A 2009 AWD R/T FULLY LOADED ON 9/1/2009, FROM 237 MILES UNTIL NOW 7/31/2010, 7600 MILES, IT HAS HAD SEVERAL PROBLEMS AND HAS SPENT OVER 4 WEEKS IN THE SHOP, IT HAS BEEN IN THE SHOP NOW SINCE 7/16/2010, AND IT IS STILL IN THERE AND NOT REPAIRED, THIS IS THE LAST DODGE PRODUCT FOR ME!!!!......BEWARE......"

HATE IT

By on Sunday, June 06, 2010

"I HATE this car. I have never had so many problems with a car..I have had this car for about 2 1/2 years and have had it in the shop more than i have driven it...bad brakes replaced twice, right side runner board replace twice, now the back window will not roll up. That is just a few of the problems, if i mentioned them all i would be here all day. Anyone who is thinking about buying this car...DON'T!"

Love It!

By on Monday, May 31, 2010

"I bought my Journey a year ago and love it. We live in the country and were unable to get out of our driveway in the past when we got snow unless it was plowed. This past year my AWD Journey made it right out. I am extremely happy with the vehicle, I use synthetic oil in it and get 20 mpg city and 23.5 highway. I would recommend it to anyone. The only thing I am dissatisfied with is the interior lights. I have UConnect and as a result halogen lights are required and they do not illuminate the vehicle very well. Also there are floor lights that I find to be very annoying when driving at night. (I am unable to shut these off unless I want the dash to be dimmed.)"

By on Thursday, March 04, 2010

"This car is an absolute joy to drive. The power of the 3.5L engine is wonderful! The car is comfy to sit in. Better interior would be appreciated, but looking at all the competitors everyone uses too much hard plastic. Great ground clearance. Only went to a dealer to have the oil changed, everything else is solid and well built."

Would Not Recommend

By on Monday, October 19, 2009

"I bought this car last October only had it for a week and it was back in the shop for an oil leak turned out to be the transfer case it had to be replaced, ended up without a car for 3weeks. Since then it has been in the shop several times. Now the car is leaking when it rains on the drivers side. The cooler in the back seat fills up with water and soaks the whole car. The car drives very well and is good on gas. I love the way it drives but would never by another one. Plus Dodge closed down the dealership that i bought it from so i am competely put out when i have to get car fixed cause there is no dealership near me."