• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2010 Dodge Journey

6.9

Based on 347 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

7.2/10
    6.9/10
    7.2/10
    7.1/10

not good

By on Monday, November 02, 2009

"this vehicle sometimes doesnt like to start and sometimes locks u out of vehicle with alarm going off ."

Great Crossover

By on Saturday, October 31, 2009

"We have the Dodge Journey with the 3rd row seat. With two kids it has been great. All of the storage space can't be beat. We love our car."

Would Not Recommend

By on Monday, October 19, 2009

"I bought this car last October only had it for a week and it was back in the shop for an oil leak turned out to be the transfer case it had to be replaced, ended up without a car for 3weeks. Since then it has been in the shop several times. Now the car is leaking when it rains on the drivers side. The cooler in the back seat fills up with water and soaks the whole car. The car drives very well and is good on gas. I love the way it drives but would never by another one. Plus Dodge closed down the dealership that i bought it from so i am competely put out when i have to get car fixed cause there is no dealership near me."

Most favorite Car out of all I've owned!

By on Wednesday, October 07, 2009

"This car is the best! 7 passenger seating, V6 engine, AWD. I do love all the storage compartments, very comfortable, good on gas. I've taken it to Virginia and back, and it's just wonderful. We both love the way it handles! I've never had a car so good at turning corners! The cooler in the dash is neat but really doesn't keep things real cool - but better than a hot car! My one complaint - I don't like the way the clock is positioned - wish it was up higher and not on the radio - too small and hard to see while driving. Otherwise, I have absolutely no complaints about my car - we both agree that we made a great choice when buying it!"

Best Vehicle I ever had

By on Thursday, October 01, 2009

"I have the Journey R/T fully loaded with the VES and rear view camera. (It also comes with a remote start on the RKE) I did 2 round trips from San Francisco CA to San Antonio TX my last trip was a single way from SF to SA towing a U-Haul trailer. It did very well over the mountains. I got upwards to 26 mps without trailer on highways and 21 with trailer. I would definitely recommend this vehicle to anyone."