2010 Dodge Journey

6.9

Based on 380 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

7.2/10
    6.9/10
    7.3/10
    7.1/10

NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS, BIG HEAD ACHE!!

By on Saturday, July 31, 2010

"I PURCHASED A 2009 AWD R/T FULLY LOADED ON 9/1/2009, FROM 237 MILES UNTIL NOW 7/31/2010, 7600 MILES, IT HAS HAD SEVERAL PROBLEMS AND HAS SPENT OVER 4 WEEKS IN THE SHOP, IT HAS BEEN IN THE SHOP NOW SINCE 7/16/2010, AND IT IS STILL IN THERE AND NOT REPAIRED, THIS IS THE LAST DODGE PRODUCT FOR ME!!!!......BEWARE......"

HATE IT

By on Sunday, June 06, 2010

"I HATE this car. I have never had so many problems with a car..I have had this car for about 2 1/2 years and have had it in the shop more than i have driven it...bad brakes replaced twice, right side runner board replace twice, now the back window will not roll up. That is just a few of the problems, if i mentioned them all i would be here all day. Anyone who is thinking about buying this car...DON'T!"

Love It!

By on Monday, May 31, 2010

"I bought my Journey a year ago and love it. We live in the country and were unable to get out of our driveway in the past when we got snow unless it was plowed. This past year my AWD Journey made it right out. I am extremely happy with the vehicle, I use synthetic oil in it and get 20 mpg city and 23.5 highway. I would recommend it to anyone. The only thing I am dissatisfied with is the interior lights. I have UConnect and as a result halogen lights are required and they do not illuminate the vehicle very well. Also there are floor lights that I find to be very annoying when driving at night. (I am unable to shut these off unless I want the dash to be dimmed.)"

By on Thursday, March 04, 2010

"This car is an absolute joy to drive. The power of the 3.5L engine is wonderful! The car is comfy to sit in. Better interior would be appreciated, but looking at all the competitors everyone uses too much hard plastic. Great ground clearance. Only went to a dealer to have the oil changed, everything else is solid and well built."

Would Not Recommend

By on Monday, October 19, 2009

"I bought this car last October only had it for a week and it was back in the shop for an oil leak turned out to be the transfer case it had to be replaced, ended up without a car for 3weeks. Since then it has been in the shop several times. Now the car is leaking when it rains on the drivers side. The cooler in the back seat fills up with water and soaks the whole car. The car drives very well and is good on gas. I love the way it drives but would never by another one. Plus Dodge closed down the dealership that i bought it from so i am competely put out when i have to get car fixed cause there is no dealership near me."