2010 Dodge Journey

6.9

Based on 381 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

7.2/10
    6.9/10
    7.3/10
    7.1/10

great car

By on Sunday, January 02, 2011

"I love this car it is spaciouse"

Complete Disappointment

By on Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"Style is good but reliability and quality are an unfortunate disappointment. I have had nothing but problems from continuous upgrades being done to replaced brakes within the first year and a half. The "premium" wheels aren't so "premium" when they shred within the first two years of ownership. I drive my car to and from work as well as your typical errands and the problems I have had should not have happened when they have. Needless to say I'll be trading in my Journey soon and it WILL NOT be for another Dodge. It isn't worth the hassel."

Love the Versatility

By on Saturday, November 06, 2010

"Great car, bought it after a big northeast snow storm because I missed my AWD Jeep! Quiet, comfortable, easy access to the cargo area, great innovations. Vibration at accelleration was corrected by the dealer after a third attempt, trans bolts retightened to spec. Air and heating system is very good audio system is great. Bad blind spot on the right side. i receive a lot of compliments on the ride and style. The only change I would make is to move the radio to where the HVAC controls are."

Love it!

By on Wednesday, November 03, 2010

"I love this vehicle! The storage in it is amazing. We take alot of trips out of state and it fits our family of 4 plus luggage very comfortable!"

dodge journey

By on Wednesday, November 03, 2010

"bought a 2009 dodge journey, lots of mechanical problems, both the computers fried when I took it to the dealer they fixed it but I did not even make it home the engine shut off. It s been in and out of mechanical shops since-- because dealers do not want to deal with a wiring problem that they can't figure out. Overall its priced pretty decent. Mechanically it is not up to standard of what American cars should be."