2010 Dodge Journey

6.9

Based on 348 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

7.2/10
    6.9/10
    7.2/10
    7.1/10

Great vehicle! Great value!

By on Friday, August 21, 2009

"I was able to buy a 2009 Journey for $13K after rebates; I found nothing else even close in price for the same value. I even got free oil changes for up to three years on the rebates. My only complaint is that the 2.4L engine feels weak for the weight/size of the vehicle; you have to baby the Journey to get it up hills or to accelerate quickly. However, I am getting 23 mpg once I broke it in, with a mix of in town and highway driving. The AC works great and the beverage cooler, in the upper glove box, also works well. There is plenty of room in the back and for each passenger. I really like it."

2nd new car in 29 yrs

By on Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"We just bought the 09 for $20,000. Great deal it had only 543 miles on it , and lots of upgrades. Chrome door handles, 19" wheels and tires, AWD, Moonroof, 7 passenger seating. Transfer case was leaking a tiny bit we found out so Dodge said put a new one on it. We love the car so far."

Big on Room, Not on Power

By on Sunday, August 16, 2009

"I love my Dodge Journey. You can't beat the roominess or size. My husband and I are both Plus size people and we fit very comfortably. We test drove other LARGE SUV's and none compared to the room in the front for the driver. I purchased the SE and it lacks some serious power. It doesn't have any "get up and go" if you know what I mean. Would def. pay more for the 6cyl. now that I have been driving the 4cyl. The fabric on the seats are cheap and it is very hard, nearly impossible, to get stains out. We have tried everything, and nothing has really worked for us. Would I buy another Dodge Journey...for sure! Only I would go for the more $$$$$ 6 cyl with more options."

Great Vehicle

By on Sunday, August 16, 2009

"I love my Journey. It has the power I need and the room. Mine has many amenities (ice chests built in, DVD player, V6) making it the perfect family vehicle. I love the way it handles!"

GREAT BUY!!

By on Monday, August 10, 2009

"Had my 09 Journey SE for 8 Months. Its BEEN PERFECT. Nothing has went wrong with it. Drives comfortable, handles well enough for a wagon. The 2.4L (4 cyl) has its work cut our for it with such a large vehicle, but its completely acceptable. 25MPG on the Highway constantly.. so the HIGH MPG is worth the trade off for not having better performance. Value is great.. You can't find much better for the price you pay for these after all the THOUSANDS Chrysler shaves off. The interior quality is marginal, but the styling makes up for it."