2010 Dodge Journey

6.9

Based on 359 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

7.2/10
    6.9/10
    7.2/10
    7.1/10

I like it but liked my blazer more

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pros: "nice smooth ride"

Cons: "terrible gas mileage and no cigarette package"

"The transmission had to be replaced twice. All of the electrical wiring had to be replaced. And even still my windows do not go up and down properly when it is cold. I love the ability to get up to highway speeds quickly, and how smoothly it runs at those speeds. I love the third row seating and all of the storage space and spaces it has."

about 1500 miles-good for when you get older

By on Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Pros: "heated seating/steering wheel, and assist handles."

"i've been driving lease vehicles for over 30+ years constantly. this was the car for my wife and I to drive during retirement. we had selected the 6 cylinder engine with the added maintenance agreements as well. along with what we needed for creature comforts-this car is well worth the investment. we have had this car for over a half year-and it works very well for our needs. hope that this helps."

Love this SUV

By on Sunday, December 07, 2014

Pros: "System tells you when you need maintenance."

Cons: "A little on the expensive side!"

"I can't imagine anyone not liking this vehicle. It has all the bells and whistles. Keyless start and entry, backup camera, u-connect. I love this vehicle. The interior fabric is very nice, the u-connect system is fairly easy to use(regardless of what other people say). It just takes some exploring to figure everything out. I have only had one problem with it in almost 4 years (the battery died right after we got it). Handles very well in winter conditions."

My Best Vehicle Ever

By on Saturday, November 22, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, lots of storage, quiet"

Cons: "big pillars, donut spare tire"

King of the Road

"I owned a 2009 Dodge Journey SXT and I was very satisfied with that one so I went with a 2012 Journey Crew a couple of years ago. I have had only one problem and a warning light came on but I could still drive it as normally so I took it to the dealer who, under warranty, installed a new oil pump. It was not a common problem. I put on new brake shoes a couple of months ago at the dealer's suggestion. Other than those two items, my Journey has been completely free of problems. It drives smooth and powerful. I can pass on the road when I want to and I have driven it satisfactory in all kinds of weather. I use it sometimes to drive a 1500 lb. small RV trailer with no problems but I drive it a bit slower around 55-60 mph. My wife loves driving the Journey as well. It is relatively easy on gas in my opinion (26-28 mpg Canadian)."

King of the Road

great value

By on Tuesday, November 18, 2014

"I was really surprised with how much I got for the price. I wish that I would have gotten a 6 cylinder though. I feel like the 6 cyl. would be easier getting up hills. I get great mpg though. On road trips I have gotten up to 29 mpg which is amazing for an SUV."