2010 Dodge Journey

6.9

Based on 367 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

7.2/10
    6.9/10
    7.2/10
    7.1/10

Love this SUV

By on Sunday, December 07, 2014

Pros: "System tells you when you need maintenance."

Cons: "A little on the expensive side!"

"I can't imagine anyone not liking this vehicle. It has all the bells and whistles. Keyless start and entry, backup camera, u-connect. I love this vehicle. The interior fabric is very nice, the u-connect system is fairly easy to use(regardless of what other people say). It just takes some exploring to figure everything out. I have only had one problem with it in almost 4 years (the battery died right after we got it). Handles very well in winter conditions."

My Best Vehicle Ever

By on Saturday, November 22, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, lots of storage, quiet"

Cons: "big pillars, donut spare tire"

King of the Road

"I owned a 2009 Dodge Journey SXT and I was very satisfied with that one so I went with a 2012 Journey Crew a couple of years ago. I have had only one problem and a warning light came on but I could still drive it as normally so I took it to the dealer who, under warranty, installed a new oil pump. It was not a common problem. I put on new brake shoes a couple of months ago at the dealer's suggestion. Other than those two items, my Journey has been completely free of problems. It drives smooth and powerful. I can pass on the road when I want to and I have driven it satisfactory in all kinds of weather. I use it sometimes to drive a 1500 lb. small RV trailer with no problems but I drive it a bit slower around 55-60 mph. My wife loves driving the Journey as well. It is relatively easy on gas in my opinion (26-28 mpg Canadian)."

King of the Road

great value

By on Tuesday, November 18, 2014

"I was really surprised with how much I got for the price. I wish that I would have gotten a 6 cylinder though. I feel like the 6 cyl. would be easier getting up hills. I get great mpg though. On road trips I have gotten up to 29 mpg which is amazing for an SUV."

Worst vehicle ever!!!

By on Sunday, November 02, 2014

Pros: "NONE"

Cons: "Everything"

"Do not buy!!!! Reliability... there is none, the car will not start for no good reason periodically. Read the '09 blog for Dodge Journey and found many, many people have had the same problem with no fix. The seats stain with a drop of water and the brakes warped within weeks of buying the car. Please, if you do nont want to get stranded, don't buy this car. Read the reviews!!!!"

If you want to ride, go on a "JOURNEY" with Dodge!

By on Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pros: "Journey has everything the iinfinity/escalade has"

Cons: "N/A"

"Great on gas (45.00), oil change contract is great; Interior like new; Nitro filled tires keep air pressure accurately ; Alloy wheels; Tons of compartment room including floor board & doors; 3 row seating; Rear/front a/c; Clean/well kept; Dodge dealership window visors & bug guard; White ivory/stone interior; Just a great vehicle with lots of room when you don't want the price of a large SUV! Seats lay all way back & 2 rows of rear seats fold down for storage. Love the Journey. Now I've talked myself out of trading it!"