2009 Dodge Journey

6.9

Based on 366 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

7.2/10
    6.9/10
    7.3/10
    7.1/10

Great Crossover

By on Saturday, October 31, 2009

"We have the Dodge Journey with the 3rd row seat. With two kids it has been great. All of the storage space can't be beat. We love our car."

Would Not Recommend

By on Monday, October 19, 2009

"I bought this car last October only had it for a week and it was back in the shop for an oil leak turned out to be the transfer case it had to be replaced, ended up without a car for 3weeks. Since then it has been in the shop several times. Now the car is leaking when it rains on the drivers side. The cooler in the back seat fills up with water and soaks the whole car. The car drives very well and is good on gas. I love the way it drives but would never by another one. Plus Dodge closed down the dealership that i bought it from so i am competely put out when i have to get car fixed cause there is no dealership near me."

Most favorite Car out of all I've owned!

By on Wednesday, October 07, 2009

"This car is the best! 7 passenger seating, V6 engine, AWD. I do love all the storage compartments, very comfortable, good on gas. I've taken it to Virginia and back, and it's just wonderful. We both love the way it handles! I've never had a car so good at turning corners! The cooler in the dash is neat but really doesn't keep things real cool - but better than a hot car! My one complaint - I don't like the way the clock is positioned - wish it was up higher and not on the radio - too small and hard to see while driving. Otherwise, I have absolutely no complaints about my car - we both agree that we made a great choice when buying it!"

Best Vehicle I ever had

By on Thursday, October 01, 2009

"I have the Journey R/T fully loaded with the VES and rear view camera. (It also comes with a remote start on the RKE) I did 2 round trips from San Francisco CA to San Antonio TX my last trip was a single way from SF to SA towing a U-Haul trailer. It did very well over the mountains. I got upwards to 26 mps without trailer on highways and 21 with trailer. I would definitely recommend this vehicle to anyone."

By on Friday, September 25, 2009

"Good vehicle...could have more power though"

Love it!

By on Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"I've owned this journey for 15 months and love it! My daughter and son-in-law just bought one for themselves. Great size and love the extra in floor storage!"

I love my Journey!!!

By on Friday, September 11, 2009

"I absolutely love this vehicle!!! We have th 6 cylinder and it has enough power for me! We bought the 7 passenger and I have had 7 adult women in the car and all were comfortable... even in the back. As a smaller SUV it's great. The biggest downfall comes because we have twins and their double stroller will not fit in the back and us still be able to use the back seats. That is very frustrating because we also have an older child, but he fits with plenty of room between the two carseats! Like, I say, I just absolutely love this vehicle! I wanted a van when we decided to have more kids, but a van wouldn't be nearly as fun to drive! I will say that I have had to replace the brake pads already which I thought was pretty soon, but not something that I'm getting rid of it for!"

Break Pads Problems

By on Thursday, August 27, 2009

"The Journey is a very confortable and Qiut car, however, mine since it turn to 17,000 miles the break pads has become a constant and out going use. Currently the car is 34,000 Miles and I had replaced twice the break pads that has been overheated and are melting away... I wont recommed it if you have to travel long distance between work & home, it is a safety issue. If you do buy it! just look at a Beutifull car seeting at your garage!"

Great vehicle! Great value!

By on Friday, August 21, 2009

"I was able to buy a 2009 Journey for $13K after rebates; I found nothing else even close in price for the same value. I even got free oil changes for up to three years on the rebates. My only complaint is that the 2.4L engine feels weak for the weight/size of the vehicle; you have to baby the Journey to get it up hills or to accelerate quickly. However, I am getting 23 mpg once I broke it in, with a mix of in town and highway driving. The AC works great and the beverage cooler, in the upper glove box, also works well. There is plenty of room in the back and for each passenger. I really like it."

2nd new car in 29 yrs

By on Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"We just bought the 09 for $20,000. Great deal it had only 543 miles on it , and lots of upgrades. Chrome door handles, 19" wheels and tires, AWD, Moonroof, 7 passenger seating. Transfer case was leaking a tiny bit we found out so Dodge said put a new one on it. We love the car so far."