2009 Dodge Journey

6.9

Based on 365 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

7.2/10
    6.9/10
    7.2/10
    7.1/10
Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 | Next

By on Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"Very comfortable car. Very sturdy and safe. I am hard on cars and I usually have problems before end of 1st year. I have had no problems with the Journey. I plan to buy a 2nd Journey next year. Great gas mileage with the 4 cylinder. If you are at all hard on a car, you can't go wrong with a Journey. Finally, an American car with some quality."

My first Brand New Car

By on Wednesday, April 07, 2010

"My mother bought a new Dodge Journey and I fell in love with hers. So when it came time to buy a new car, we went with the Journey! We love the room in our new Journey, especially in back when loading and unloading groceries. The Journey we bought is a 7 passanger, and while we have yet to use the spare seats, having them incase is great. I love the turning capability and how fun my Journey is to drive. My only concern was hearing after I had purchased it, complaints about the braking system. Hopefully there wont be an issue! My favorite part is the touch screen video and radio system, which has an installed harddrive where I can upload CDs and my own music."

it's not a ford

By on Monday, March 29, 2010

"We have had issues with the brakes but other than that I am happy for now. Stylish good value."

By on Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Awesome Vehicle

By on Tuesday, March 09, 2010

"This is an awesome vehicle. It is great for hauling the kids around AND hauling co-workers/clients etc. I call it the ManVan becuase I can carry 7 fully grown passengers and still be comfortable without driving a minivan."

By on Thursday, March 04, 2010

"This car is an absolute joy to drive. The power of the 3.5L engine is wonderful! The car is comfy to sit in. Better interior would be appreciated, but looking at all the competitors everyone uses too much hard plastic. Great ground clearance. Only went to a dealer to have the oil changed, everything else is solid and well built."

Best crossover ever

By on Monday, December 07, 2009

"This is the best crossover I've ever driven. We use to have a Caliber and loved it as well, but as our family grew we needed something larger and the Dodge Journey is perfect. Great handling (specially in the snowy hills of Eastern Iowa). Good gas mileage (averaged 26 mpg on two separate 2000+ mile trips). Would recommend the SXT or R/T over the SE as the larger engine comes in handy in hilly conditions."

Needs Refining Big time!

By on Saturday, November 28, 2009

"I have had my Journey for a little over a year and a half, and here is what I can say, Drive away! I have had several problems with the Journey being in the shop every month to other month. The car died on me 3 times, the front bumper fell off, the radio/backup cam went dark and would not come on and the alarm is always going off. The 3rd row of seat is fine but not for long trips and must be folded for any luggage room. Their are much better crossover SUV's out there."

not good

By on Monday, November 02, 2009

"this vehicle sometimes doesnt like to start and sometimes locks u out of vehicle with alarm going off ."

Great Crossover

By on Saturday, October 31, 2009

"We have the Dodge Journey with the 3rd row seat. With two kids it has been great. All of the storage space can't be beat. We love our car."

Would Not Recommend

By on Monday, October 19, 2009

"I bought this car last October only had it for a week and it was back in the shop for an oil leak turned out to be the transfer case it had to be replaced, ended up without a car for 3weeks. Since then it has been in the shop several times. Now the car is leaking when it rains on the drivers side. The cooler in the back seat fills up with water and soaks the whole car. The car drives very well and is good on gas. I love the way it drives but would never by another one. Plus Dodge closed down the dealership that i bought it from so i am competely put out when i have to get car fixed cause there is no dealership near me."

Most favorite Car out of all I've owned!

By on Wednesday, October 07, 2009

"This car is the best! 7 passenger seating, V6 engine, AWD. I do love all the storage compartments, very comfortable, good on gas. I've taken it to Virginia and back, and it's just wonderful. We both love the way it handles! I've never had a car so good at turning corners! The cooler in the dash is neat but really doesn't keep things real cool - but better than a hot car! My one complaint - I don't like the way the clock is positioned - wish it was up higher and not on the radio - too small and hard to see while driving. Otherwise, I have absolutely no complaints about my car - we both agree that we made a great choice when buying it!"

Best Vehicle I ever had

By on Thursday, October 01, 2009

"I have the Journey R/T fully loaded with the VES and rear view camera. (It also comes with a remote start on the RKE) I did 2 round trips from San Francisco CA to San Antonio TX my last trip was a single way from SF to SA towing a U-Haul trailer. It did very well over the mountains. I got upwards to 26 mps without trailer on highways and 21 with trailer. I would definitely recommend this vehicle to anyone."

By on Friday, September 25, 2009

"Good vehicle...could have more power though"

Love it!

By on Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"I've owned this journey for 15 months and love it! My daughter and son-in-law just bought one for themselves. Great size and love the extra in floor storage!"

I love my Journey!!!

By on Friday, September 11, 2009

"I absolutely love this vehicle!!! We have th 6 cylinder and it has enough power for me! We bought the 7 passenger and I have had 7 adult women in the car and all were comfortable... even in the back. As a smaller SUV it's great. The biggest downfall comes because we have twins and their double stroller will not fit in the back and us still be able to use the back seats. That is very frustrating because we also have an older child, but he fits with plenty of room between the two carseats! Like, I say, I just absolutely love this vehicle! I wanted a van when we decided to have more kids, but a van wouldn't be nearly as fun to drive! I will say that I have had to replace the brake pads already which I thought was pretty soon, but not something that I'm getting rid of it for!"

Break Pads Problems

By on Thursday, August 27, 2009

"The Journey is a very confortable and Qiut car, however, mine since it turn to 17,000 miles the break pads has become a constant and out going use. Currently the car is 34,000 Miles and I had replaced twice the break pads that has been overheated and are melting away... I wont recommed it if you have to travel long distance between work & home, it is a safety issue. If you do buy it! just look at a Beutifull car seeting at your garage!"

Great vehicle! Great value!

By on Friday, August 21, 2009

"I was able to buy a 2009 Journey for $13K after rebates; I found nothing else even close in price for the same value. I even got free oil changes for up to three years on the rebates. My only complaint is that the 2.4L engine feels weak for the weight/size of the vehicle; you have to baby the Journey to get it up hills or to accelerate quickly. However, I am getting 23 mpg once I broke it in, with a mix of in town and highway driving. The AC works great and the beverage cooler, in the upper glove box, also works well. There is plenty of room in the back and for each passenger. I really like it."

2nd new car in 29 yrs

By on Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"We just bought the 09 for $20,000. Great deal it had only 543 miles on it , and lots of upgrades. Chrome door handles, 19" wheels and tires, AWD, Moonroof, 7 passenger seating. Transfer case was leaking a tiny bit we found out so Dodge said put a new one on it. We love the car so far."

Big on Room, Not on Power

By on Sunday, August 16, 2009

"I love my Dodge Journey. You can't beat the roominess or size. My husband and I are both Plus size people and we fit very comfortably. We test drove other LARGE SUV's and none compared to the room in the front for the driver. I purchased the SE and it lacks some serious power. It doesn't have any "get up and go" if you know what I mean. Would def. pay more for the 6cyl. now that I have been driving the 4cyl. The fabric on the seats are cheap and it is very hard, nearly impossible, to get stains out. We have tried everything, and nothing has really worked for us. Would I buy another Dodge Journey...for sure! Only I would go for the more $$$$$ 6 cyl with more options."

Great Vehicle

By on Sunday, August 16, 2009

"I love my Journey. It has the power I need and the room. Mine has many amenities (ice chests built in, DVD player, V6) making it the perfect family vehicle. I love the way it handles!"

GREAT BUY!!

By on Monday, August 10, 2009

"Had my 09 Journey SE for 8 Months. Its BEEN PERFECT. Nothing has went wrong with it. Drives comfortable, handles well enough for a wagon. The 2.4L (4 cyl) has its work cut our for it with such a large vehicle, but its completely acceptable. 25MPG on the Highway constantly.. so the HIGH MPG is worth the trade off for not having better performance. Value is great.. You can't find much better for the price you pay for these after all the THOUSANDS Chrysler shaves off. The interior quality is marginal, but the styling makes up for it."

good deal

By on Thursday, August 06, 2009

"is the best car RT"

never again!

By on Wednesday, August 05, 2009

"i bought this 4 cyl for my job (delivery) for "good gas mileage" boy did i pick the wrong car! my 2001 grand cherokee awd v8 gets the same mileage. not to mention the fact that it takes 20 min to get to 60mph with the air on. im a mopar girl all the way...and will continue to be when i trade this PIECE in ASAP"

great vehicle

By on Monday, August 03, 2009

"My wife and I recently took a trip to kentucky and we drove our journey through the mountains of west virginia and it handled really well. I drove all the way and my wife didn't get to drive. I just had so much fun driving the car."

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 | Next