2001 Dodge Intrepid

7.3

Based on 815 Ratings for the 1998 - 2004 models.

7.6/10
    7.5/10
    7.6/10

3.2L ES version- great overall car and value!

By on Thursday, December 06, 2012

Pros: "Good power and spacious."

Cons: "Nothing"

"I bought this car in 2006 as a high-school student and it was at the time a little better than normal sitting in the parking lot. This is a car that just will not give up and it has definitely been abused in its life. It is pretty good on mileage, but it could be a little better. I still drive this car and see quite a few on the road, so it must be good. Oh, and it is not a car that you want to trade in either...who wants to lose money buying another car when they can drive a great car like this until it hits the junkyard in hopefully another 8 years. :)"

Best car i ever owned!

By on Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pros: "stereo, good ride, handles well, gas mileage"

"2002 Intrepid se with the 2.7 litre. I bought it brand new. Uses about a quart of oil every 3000 miles. Its been GREAT! Minor fixes like altenator at 144,000. Never had any trouble with the engine whatsoever! i change the oil every 3,000.HUGE TRUNK!"

Great car and never any problems with it

By on Friday, November 09, 2012

"Currently have an 01 Intrepid 2.7l V6. Have never had any major problems with it and am very pleased. I like having a big car, it's comfortable and can carry a lot of people and stuff--I can fit a full size bike in the trunk without taking it apart. But it's not too big for parking and the styling looks great, so I never feel like an old man in a Lincoln Town Car! Beware of the 2.7l engines, they are prone to failure because of oil sludge. Regular oil changes are the best way to prevent this, and I always take care of the car. The engine is a bit underpowered for this size car, especially when starting from a stop or trying to pull a fully loaded car up a hill. But at highway speeds it is a very comfortable cruiser and gets great gas mileage on long trips. It handles really well and feels like a much smaller car, steering is very responsive and a low center of gravity helps in cornering--I'm very confident in the car and can throw it into a turn if I need to. This Intrepid is the best car I've had, I always buy Chrysler products and would definitely recommend the Intrepid to anyone."

1999 Dodge Intrepid-Fun to drive!

By on Monday, August 13, 2012

Pros: "gas milege, smooth, comfort"

Cons: "trade in value"

"This car has over 170,000 miles and runs real good, The only issue is a fairly good oil leak from a gasket ring. So, I take it to an oil changing station that, "tops off", all of your fluids between oil changes for free. Perfect. Bet it can do another 1000,000. We take it to and from MN.- CO. a lot. Keep up maintanece and she will run and run..."

Love my intrepid

By on Friday, November 04, 2011

"have had this car for 3 years and its the best car ive owned by far! would deff recommend this car to friends and family, havent had any major problems with it and its not serviced like it should be but its tough and durable."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Intrepid near Honolulu. See local deals