2012 Dodge Grand Caravan Passenger

7.0

Based on 314 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

7.4/10
    7.0/10
    7.5/10
    7.4/10

Good All Around Vehicle

By on Friday, July 23, 2010

"If you need a vehicle that does it all at a reasonable level of economy this is your vehicle. Does so many things from run a small business, haul people, hall tons of stuff and accommodate big items when needed. Economy is better than a truck but more versitile than a car. Parts and repair items can be a little spendy and it isn't a gas sipper but it does the job fairly well. Especially great for a 1 car family. I like mine a quite a bit with 65k on it now. Handles wonderfully in all weather."

Excellent mini van.

By on Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Pros: "Is everything a mini van should be."

Cons: "dog hair difficult to get out of carpet"

"This is my fourth Grand Caravan and it has been trouble free. Tons of room. Easy to get in out of. Seats go down out of the way very easily AC and Heat work great. Excellent mileage at 23 to 24 mph I do a lot of hwy driving at 75mph. Just a great vehicle with tons of space on the inside and infinite seat variations. Driver seat has great support. Console storage is the best of anyone I have owned."

Great vehicle for large families

By on Friday, December 9, 2011

Pros: "Roomy, Great Power, stow"

Cons: "Hard on brakes, 1 power door quit working"

"We love our 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT minivan. We've owned it for almost ayera now and just recently we have experieneced problems. Our main problem is that are passenger sliding door quit working. We did have a recall fixed that ahd to do with the power of both sliding doors, but they now say that our door came off the track. We can still open and shut the door manually, but our power button will not work. The repair cost is $500, but the Chrysler company has agreed to pay for half of the total cost with one catch of us paying the total cost up front and they will reimburse us 7-10 days after. One other issue that I have noticed just like other owners have reported is that the front brakes wear fast. Overall the rest of our van is great. The space is nice and we love the stow and go. Although it is a minivan, it works just as good as truck when it comes to moving things. It also has great power. Overall great vehicle value for the price you pay."

No repairs needed in 60,000 mi. No issues.

By on Monday, August 8, 2016

Pros: "The stow and go system is great."

"Very good vehicle. We have been on several trips with it and have not had any problems. Only been back to dealer for oil changes."

Great minivan

By on Thursday, April 22, 2010

"I looked at many vehicles before making this purchase. Two major selling points for me were the price and the spaciousness of the minivan. I absolutely love it! My only complaint, which is normal for minivans, is the wear on the brakes. These are heavy vehicles, so the need to replace the brakes occurs every 20000 miles or so."