2012 Dodge Grand Caravan Passenger

6.9

Based on 277 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

7.4/10
    7.0/10
    7.5/10
    7.4/10

Great Van, love it!

By on Saturday, January 03, 2015

Pros: "most comfy ride"

Cons: "no power lift gate, but will have on the 2010"

"We have owned a 1998, 2004, 2000, and 2008 in that order. We have loved everyone. Most comfortable ride of any mini-van I've ever ridden in. We drive a lot of miles. No major repairs, only routine maintenance on all. We drove our 1998 to 180K + miles before trading for the '04. We would have driven the '04 to it's death if my husband had not totaled it. The 2000 was a loaner from our body shop which we ended up purchasing and bought the '08 a year old with about 30,000 miles on it. Getting ready to purchase a 2010 with 44,000 miles. I can't imagine driving anything but a Caravan! Love, love, love!"

4 years of satisfaction hope to get 6

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2014

"Driven Dodge Caravans since first 4-speed manual tranny in 1984. 2010 DGC has more comfortable seats than Odyssey or Siena. DGC seats are concave whereas other van seats bulge outward at low-back area. Their seats are not comfortable for long distances. I put 4 Blizzak snows on this and drive 6+ hours through snowstorms to top of Vermont with confidence due to front-wheel-drive and this vehicle's drive train. The Stow-N-Go seats are unmatched by other vans for convenience. Although the DGC engine and tranny are a little rough the other features compensate. No, I don't work for Fiat/Chrysler"

Love it!

By on Thursday, December 04, 2014

Pros: "So much fun to drive, comfortable, good looking"

Cons: "Resale value"

"Got this vehicle for the safety features and I love the way it drives. No one really gets car sick, even in the very back seats. I have taken it twice to Disneyland which means going through the grape vine. Was able to run A/C at temps of 98F. Second time we began over heating but it was 107F. The space inside is great and I can fold down seats to put my 150 Alaskan Malamute in back. Its comfy, mileage is great and the 3.6L 283 horse engine never leaves you looking for more."

Best vehicle I've had since my Pontiac Montana

By on Thursday, December 04, 2014

Reason: To trade up to newer model

Pros: "Best in the world for trips and "curb shopping"

Cons: "Need more and better designed cup holders"

"I have owned nothing but a voyager/caravan (with the exception of the Pontiac Montana) since 1986. Had some transmission problems with the earlier models, but I think that has been solved and haven't had any problems with the last three. I traded up from a 2012 to a 2014 Gr Caravan. I love the "store and go", and the auto sliding side doors and windows. The only reasons for my "8" rating are that it's a little under-power in mountain country; I hate the seat belt chafing on my neck (but I don't think I'm going to find any car/model that fixes that); and the lack of an ashtray. I know I shouldn't be smoking, but an actual built in ashtray would make it easier to avoid ash deposited everywhere. I also wish that automatic headlights was a standard feature."

Awesome vehicle, purchased it new

By on Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Pros: "Great Price, drives very nice in the city/highway"

Cons: "second row seats decline is minimal for kids"

"This vehicle came with everything except navigation, which I didn't need since I had a smart phone. Compartment in the floor, swivel seats, bucket seats front and second row, satellite TV (cartoons), Satellite Radio, MP3, Hard Drive to download music, multi channel CD player, Touch Screen panel in radio, Boston Acoustic Speakers, interior mood lights, sun roof, roof rack, allow wheels, fold and stow third row seats, leather seats, front and passenger seat warmers, system monitoring indicator, hands free rear lift gate (opens and closes), hands free, sliding side doors (opens and closes), anti theft system, wheel locks, tow package, V-6 engine (great gas mileage). Looks like a nice minivan on the outside, but once inside the luxury is better than most premium SUVs. If youre in need of a nice family vehicle, this is the one for you, she has been maintained in peek condition. Come see it and take it for a test drive."