2011 Dodge Grand Caravan Passenger

6.9

Based on 304 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

7.4/10
    7.0/10
    7.5/10
    7.4/10

Great retirement vehicle

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "Dual climate control."

Cons: "Black interior."

"My wife and I like to travel and it is comfortable with plenty of storage. On our last trip, which was over 4,600 miles, we got 25.5 mpg. That was actual, not the vehicles indicator."

Best Van yet.

By on Monday, February 15, 2016

Pros: "Lots of Cup holders about 10. Good Motor."

Cons: "None."

"Driven 60 miles each day. Has been taken on a 4,000 mile trip out west in Montana and Wyoming. Up and down mountains up to 12,000 feet with no power issues."

a nice minivan

By on Thursday, February 18, 2016

Pros: "not too bad on pricing / nice ride"

Cons: "transmission seems a little week"

"paid slightly too much from dealer"

Best Minivan on the market

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pros: "Dual dvds, rear passenger windows roll down!"

Cons: "Road noise!"

"We thought about an SUV but decided for the price we would try out our second van. That was the best decision we made. We have 3 boys and they love it. The dual dvd options is a must. It's has been great on both short and long trips. Typically 1 or 2 of the kids will bring a friend and we still have plenty of room. They love that the rear passenger windows roll down."

good for a goat van

By on Thursday, April 21, 2011

"Only van with fold flat seats for both 2nd & 3rd rows. That pretty much made the decision for me. I have the SXT with 4.0L engine and 6 speed transmission. My other minivan is a 2005 Honda Odyssey. The power/performance of the 4.0L caravan is comparable to Odyssey. Odyssey corners a little better. I test drove alot - The smaller caravan engines were miserable to drive. The 4.0L is way better. When driving careful, I get 19city and 26 highway. When driving less careful. I get 17city and 22 highway. Caravan GPS/radio layout, stereo sound, interior quality all kinda suck compared to the Odyssey. Remote start & power everyting help make up for it a little. Over all, I like the van. Wish it had all-wheel-drive."

Good All Around Vehicle

By on Friday, July 23, 2010

"If you need a vehicle that does it all at a reasonable level of economy this is your vehicle. Does so many things from run a small business, haul people, hall tons of stuff and accommodate big items when needed. Economy is better than a truck but more versitile than a car. Parts and repair items can be a little spendy and it isn't a gas sipper but it does the job fairly well. Especially great for a 1 car family. I like mine a quite a bit with 65k on it now. Handles wonderfully in all weather."

Great Van for the money

By on Monday, June 21, 2010

"I have been selling cars for 7 years and when my wife said lets look at the dodge van I said she was crazy. The wife won and after the first time I drove it I fell in love. The very large widshield is the best part. I really enjoy the adjustable gas pedals. I a 6'7" and I find this van comfortable. This is a hard comparison for the money."

Very well satisfied

By on Monday, June 07, 2010

"I have had this vehicle for over a year, and virtually no problems,except for the air conditioning just going out; however, it is still under warranty. I might be slightly unsatisfied with the gas mileage. In the winter, I get between 12 and 13 mpg, and in the summer between 15 and 16 mpg. Highway mileage is OK close to 24 mpg. This vehicle has a very smooth ride and handles exceptionally well. Previous to owning this vehicle, I did not like to drive any distance at all, but last year from New Jersey, I drove to Montreal and close to Boston later. The trips were very comfortable. I definitely cannot complain about the value, as I bought the vehicle right before Chrysler went bankrupt. If not for the AC problem, I would have given five stars in all areas."

Natural choice for a minivan - Best by a mile

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "great price, all options included, powerful engine"

Cons: "none at this moment"

"This van has everything. Power doors/liftgate, power mirrors, auto dimming rearview mirror/backup camera, DVD , siriusXM etc and at around 3/4th on-road cost of a honda. Safety tests conducted by NHSTA and feds are much higher than sienna and others. The 3.6 engine at 283Hp on a GC is much powerful than all other minivans including honda,toyota and nissan.. and stow and go easily beats vw routan in functionality .. as far as reliability is concerned, they have an unlimited bumper-to-bumper warranty available .. for me Grand Caravan is a natural choice as far as minivans are concerned."

Great car

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pros: "Very comfortable, strong eng."

Cons: "None!!"

"This is our third Grand Caravan and by far it is the best. We do a lot of traveling and this vehicle is wonderful. Very comfortable with excellent performance. My wife loves this car. Would highly recommend."