2011 Dodge Grand Caravan Passenger

6.9

Based on 294 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

7.4/10
    6.9/10
    7.4/10
    7.3/10

Dodge 2008 a Big Disappointment

By on Friday, April 01, 2011

"We have always been Grand Caravan people. We have owned 8 of them throughout the years. The 2008 is the worst one we have ever had. The tires have been a continuing issue from the 3rd week of our owning the car until now. The brakes have been replaced countless time. There seems to be a return to a faulty design that was changed years ago, but they have gone back to for cost reduction or something. We are really not happy with the 2008 but are upside down in it so we cannot sell it yet. The cost of this one was 29K which was a lot more expensive than the others we had. We really decked this one out."

Don't Buy It!

By on Saturday, February 26, 2011

"Rides like the flatbed of a lumber wagon. All the lighting sure is pretty, but the overhead unit containing the lighting and entertainment rattles like nobody's business! Drives you crazy!! Cannot be fixed by the dealer either! I was told the whole thing is held up by plastic clips! Great engineering by Dodge! This was my first and last Dodge. I will be trading it in after only owning it a year to the day! I bought the decked out SXT. The navigation is so outdated and the upgrade is a whopping $200+! Radio volume sometimes works, sometimes not!!! Only had 30k miles when I bought it, thought how rough of shape could it be in? Now I know why it was traded so quickly!"

Should have gone with a honda or toyota

By on Tuesday, January 04, 2011

"The van is comfortable and it looks good, but the maintanace is expensive when it comes to the brakes and brake rotars, I had to replace the front rotars with about 30K o the van and just replaced the rear rotars at less than 50K total price $1500+. I use to have an 06 caravan never had any problems like that had over 60K and never had to change the rotars. Recommend you go with a honda or toyota. They are a little more expensive but in the long run you get a much better van. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!"

Good All Around Vehicle

By on Friday, July 23, 2010

"If you need a vehicle that does it all at a reasonable level of economy this is your vehicle. Does so many things from run a small business, haul people, hall tons of stuff and accommodate big items when needed. Economy is better than a truck but more versitile than a car. Parts and repair items can be a little spendy and it isn't a gas sipper but it does the job fairly well. Especially great for a 1 car family. I like mine a quite a bit with 65k on it now. Handles wonderfully in all weather."

Great Van for the money

By on Monday, June 21, 2010

"I have been selling cars for 7 years and when my wife said lets look at the dodge van I said she was crazy. The wife won and after the first time I drove it I fell in love. The very large widshield is the best part. I really enjoy the adjustable gas pedals. I a 6'7" and I find this van comfortable. This is a hard comparison for the money."

Very well satisfied

By on Monday, June 07, 2010

"I have had this vehicle for over a year, and virtually no problems,except for the air conditioning just going out; however, it is still under warranty. I might be slightly unsatisfied with the gas mileage. In the winter, I get between 12 and 13 mpg, and in the summer between 15 and 16 mpg. Highway mileage is OK close to 24 mpg. This vehicle has a very smooth ride and handles exceptionally well. Previous to owning this vehicle, I did not like to drive any distance at all, but last year from New Jersey, I drove to Montreal and close to Boston later. The trips were very comfortable. I definitely cannot complain about the value, as I bought the vehicle right before Chrysler went bankrupt. If not for the AC problem, I would have given five stars in all areas."

Junk! Buyer beware!

By on Monday, May 10, 2010

"*Poor gas mileage (3.8) *Rides rough *Unreliable 6 speed transmission *DVD/Cd player/Radio pkg caught fire! *Seats are very uncomfortable *Faulty sensors on sliding doors *Poor resale value This is the 6th Chrysler/Dodge van owned and by far the worst! No more Chrysler products! Former Chrysler employee."

Great minivan

By on Thursday, April 22, 2010

"I looked at many vehicles before making this purchase. Two major selling points for me were the price and the spaciousness of the minivan. I absolutely love it! My only complaint, which is normal for minivans, is the wear on the brakes. These are heavy vehicles, so the need to replace the brakes occurs every 20000 miles or so."

Great for Travel

By on Wednesday, February 03, 2010

"One of the very best most reliable vehicles I have ever owned. 45,000 miles and not one single problem."

best van ever

By on Saturday, June 13, 2009

"love the way it drives, handles and the gas milage"