2011 Dodge Grand Caravan Passenger

6.8

Based on 255 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

7.4/10
    6.9/10
    7.4/10
    7.2/10
Previous | 1 ... 24 25 26 | Next

good warranty

By on Sunday, October 19, 2008

"enjoy driving on trip very comfortable .gas mlieage in town not what i like12-14 but on the highway 25-27. power doors could be a issue"

By on Sunday, September 28, 2008

LEMON

By on Tuesday, September 09, 2008

"Problems: brakes rotors sliding doors front end noise gear shifter bumper trim seats"

Great van but very noisy

By on Thursday, August 21, 2008

"Excellent power/tranny combo. Very noisy under full excelleration,(engine). Tires are also very noisy and out of round!! Is there anyone out there who can give my some real answers???"

nice van

By on Tuesday, July 08, 2008

"I bought the 2008 caravan 2 months ago and have about 2500 miles on it. I do like it except the fuel mileage is not as good as stated I'm getting about 12 mpg city so not to happy with that. Also the side doors do not always open and close like there suppose to but that is easily solved by just doing the old fashioned way with your hand. so after 2000 miles I am still happy with it and would recomend unless fuel mileage is a top concern."

By on Thursday, May 22, 2008

By on Friday, May 16, 2008

"For a minivan its great, lots and lots of room. If you don't get the captains chairs for the back, then you get an in floor trunk. This is fantastic on long trips with lots of kids. Plenty of cupholders and mileage is great for a large vehicle."

Good enough

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"I have only had this van for a month. Bought it used. It has 8,000 Miles on it. The Transmission has clunked on three occasions and has an occasional "bounce" feeling to the transmission. Like it is loose. Had one Major loud clunking when I was backing out of my garage. From park to reverse. It is in the shop now. This is scay since I am planning a long trip."

Not the best

By on Friday, April 11, 2008

"The day we got the van home the handle on one of the back seats broke off. We have had the touch screen radio/satelite console replaced twice, there is NO room for the kids to move around. The doors will lock even if one of them is open, and the doors will open (from the remote) even if the doors are locked. I have come out of the store to find one or both doors wide open with all of the doors locked. Probably because of an accidental bump of the button while in the store, or the door just not closing tight and opening back up in the first place. VERY ANNOYING! I should have stuck to the Honda Oddysey."

love the new style

By on Sunday, April 06, 2008

"I just got the 2008 SXT after I totaled my 2006. I love the new style of the 2008 it looks so stylish. I have four kids and even my 17 year old loves to drive the new van.The little kids love that the windows in the sliders roll down now for some nice fresh air in the rear seats . The power sliders and trunk are the best especialy when you have three little ones to get strapt in to there carseats and your hands are full . I could never be with out one again. The onley thing I can say that should be changed is the plastic and the new shifter that is used in the intirior it look and feel so cheap compaired to the rest of the van. And just a note about the safty of the van the accident I had with my 2006 was hitting a pole at aprox 40 mph and the van was a total loss but the vans safty features safed my live I had injuries that keept me in the hospital for five days .But it could have been fatal if this van would not has ben build so well to keep its cargo safe. Tkank you Dodge for saving my life and letting me go back home to my four children and hustban. The Sarles family."

Previous | 1 ... 24 25 26 | Next