2011 Dodge Grand Caravan Passenger

6.7

Based on 251 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

7.3/10
    6.8/10
    7.3/10
    7.2/10

Financially great

By on Thursday, July 17, 2014

"I bought my first Dodge Caravan in 1987 and have driven nothing else since. I have used these to transport students to and from school and school activities as a contractor and to transport my own children and grandchildren. I have driven MANY miles. We have traveled the East Coast many times. From Main to Florida, NY to Ohio. We get great gas mileage, the comfort when traveling is great and the storage space is awesome. I have put as many as 210,000 miles some of them with little or no major repairs needed."

2013 sxt Great Van with a few shortcomings

By on Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Pros: "Power baby, Power"

Cons: "Quirky transmission"

"Pros: 1)A Ton of Power! This ain't your momma's minivan, this van can take on the best with its pickup and power. 2)Stow and Go is great, very convenient. 3)Highway mileage is awesome. You can get about 34 mpg traveling at 55mph on flat highway, 4)I use this van for business purposes and the power doors are very useful. 5) Interior dash is solidly built 6) Good crash test ratings Cons: 1) Transmission is really quirky, I don't like. 2) Highway mileage is awesome, however city mpg is pathetic. On hilly terrain in stop and go traffic 13 mpg 3)Boring appearance, but then again it is a minivan. In all great for my purposes. I purchased used @ 44,000 miles and have put 12,000 miles on it with no problems. Really a great highway or travel van."

2014 Dodge Grand Caravan - Great Reliable Car

By on Sunday, July 06, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "great price, reliable, good mileage"

"Got this as a rental car for 10 days and put 1,400 miles on it in that time. Over the time, it was remarkably reliable. air conditioning was ice cold in 108 degree temperatures. The car is very spacious and has many compartments for holding and storing things which is a plus. if we were in the market for a new minivan the 2014 grand caravan would be at the top of the list for sure."

Great Van for a great price.

By on Monday, June 30, 2014

Pros: "Price, Value, performance for a minivan, MPG"

"We have had the van for about 2 years now and we have no complaints."

disappointing van to own

By on Saturday, June 28, 2014

Reason: Poor quality,reliability

Pros: "none"

Cons: "Poor quality"

"We bought our Caravan to replace our old Toyota Sienna.Our 02 Sienna gave us ten plus years of worry free driving.Only had to repair the breaks,struts,and one ball joint during that time. We bought our Caravan used for a fair price,and it seemed like a great car for the first 6 months. Then a transmission cooling line and a power steering line went bad fixed it for $700 and thought that should be it for a while.During the last six months check engine light came on and wont go away no one can figure it out.The passenger a/c stopped blowing cold air,the 3.8 engine is burning about 2 quarts of oil every 3000 miles now and the automatic sliding door broke!Today after about one year I traded it in on a newer Sienna. I lost some money on the deal,but I defiantly gained some peace of mind!A friend of mine owns a 2012 Caravan and he is having a lot of the same sort of issues . I think they are just a poorly made vehicle ."

See if you qualify for