2011 Dodge Grand Caravan Passenger

6.8

Based on 265 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

7.4/10
    6.9/10
    7.4/10
    7.3/10

Good Car, Does the job.

By on Monday, October 13, 2014

Pros: "Good value, does the intended job."

Cons: "We listen to books on cd. It would be great if we"

"I have driven this car for 3 years for 45,000 miles. This is the second caravan that I have had and I am rather pleased with the performance an (knock on wood) reliability. The fold down seats are a real plus for me since we haul stuff more often than people. I don't understand the low ratings others have given this car. I think it is good value for the money."

Great room, gas milage, handling and visibility.

By on Thursday, September 18, 2014

"Did not know that a auto with this size could get such good mileage (28 to 32) with speed limit speeds. The fold down seats are the best. Other reports say that it is not quite but with my ringing ears who knows. I really love all the features for the price and mileages. I don't see how a family can go wrong with this auto."

This baby does it all, yes it's a minivan but wow!

By on Saturday, September 13, 2014

Pros: "Value, Cargo Space!"

Cons: "Its still a minivan."

"I personally was never going to EVER buy a minivan, because frankly they are about as boring as watching CSPAN at 2AM. Yes I have done that to put me to sleep! I rented this 2012 and then 2013 for 2 cross country trips and it turned me into a full convert. These things can do it ALL that SUV's can't with better MPG. Sure some of the styling of SUV's can be "cooler," but Dodge played it smart in 14 with the blackout package. That was the final straw for me to pull the trigger and buy. Love it!! You get R/T looks at an SE price. I absolutely love what they have done with the styling of the GC 30th Anny for 14. The blackout package was not merely "putting lipstick on a pig." It added the sense of, "yeah it's ok for a guy to drive this completely functional vehicle." Love the fact that I can have all the seats down in less than 5 mins and boom - cargo van. Then switch over just as fast to hauling the kiddos. The versatility of GC can't be beat. Disclaimer- I am partial to Dodge after having a 2001 Dakota for years and I personally would never buy a vehicle in which the worker wasn't treated fairly. I am 100% partial to American originated cars. I know these are made in Canada, but the real $ stays here, not vice versa like some imports that are merely "assembled" here. Never liked the look of the competitors imports anyway. My opinion, buy it, you'll love it."

Wonderful, carefree vehicle with room and comfort

By on Friday, September 05, 2014

Pros: "economical, roomy, high off road, low maintenance"

Cons: "resale value low, too few cup holders,"

"We have purchased three grand caravans in succession (every 5-6 years) and have thoroughly enjoyed each one. We plan to buy a fourth soon."

Price i paid was ok for private sale

By on Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pros: "great price, lots of utility, great warranty."

Cons: "Reliability concerns"

"Vehicle had transmission work after noticing loud noise during shifting but this was covered under warranty as was the leaky intake manifold gasket. Has had repair for malfunctioning EVAP canister which cost 40 bucks. Van sat for 8 months before i purchased but price was right and frankly i did expect to put a little money into it because it sat so long. Rides well and is excellent family hauler. I would and am considering trading this van in for new one."