2010 Dodge Grand Caravan Passenger

6.9

Based on 292 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

7.4/10
    6.9/10
    7.4/10
    7.3/10

LOVE OUR 2010 GRAND CARAVAN SE

By on Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pros: "Price, comfort, dependability, safety"

Cons: "Zero"

"We love our van. bought new almost 2 years ago and use mostly for road trips. Grand kids love going places in the van. Has been used by 2 of our daughters for their trips also. Have had absolutely "no" problems with this vehicle. Love the stow n go and all the room. Have traveled with 7 passengers and luggage comfortably. Roomy, comfortable, reliable. Only service was our regular oil changes and get 28mpg highway. Not sure of city mpg since we don't use for a lot of city driving and have never really noticed (if mileage was very low, I would have noticed). We are very pleased with this car. We purchased the base model with only a few options. Saw where someone had problems with keys and cost $900 but when we purchased this van I had extra key made for our daughter and only cost $45. Have the sliding doors, not power, and my 3 year old grand daughter can easily open doors. Great protection with side curtain air bags in all rows."

have had so many problems with this van

By on Thursday, November 11, 2010

"Do not buy.. especially if 2008!"

love the looks

By on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Pros: "roomy, stow"

Cons: "Powertrain probs, computer probs"

"have owned for less than 1 year. Have had PCM replaced twice. Headlight computer replaced. All new brakes and rotors. Been in garage 5 times now. Oil runs low constantly even though I am getting changed every 3 months. Not reliable. I love the interior and exterior and sliding doors! Love the stow and go. Kids love the back windows that roll all the way down. Roomy van and comfortable. Drives noisy and not smooth but normal for vans. I really hope we just got a lemon and not all are like this bc it really is a sharp looking van that I love to drive when it is problem free. We are looking into a new vehicle now."

Good vehicle for family with children

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pros: "Good price comfortable to drive"

Cons: "Minimal bells and whistles but has necessities"

"Reliable vehicle that is comfortable to drive long distances. Decent gas mileage. Overall ideal vehicle for family with children."

Worst Vehicle Made

By on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"We bought this van new in 2008. It gets terrible gas mileage, Dodge cannot make a fuel efficient vehicle, it has had way too many repairs to only have 50,000 miles on it, the engine uses oil and we have to take it to the dealership for them to check the oil consumption on the motor every 1000 miles, the interior is cheap made, the plastic rattles and breaks a lot. It has been in the shop several times for the transmission. I would not recommend a Dodge/Chrysler vehicle to anyone. This will certainly be our last. This truly is the worst vehicle we have ever owned."