2010 Dodge Grand Caravan Passenger

6.8

Based on 263 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

7.4/10
    6.9/10
    7.4/10
    7.3/10

Safe

By on Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"My family and I were just involved in a head on collision. Other than minor sprains and bruises we are fine. This vehicle did its job and protected its passengers, which were two adults in front and a 6 and 3 year old in back. We walked away from a potentially fatal impact."

Big Disappointment

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"I owned 2 Chrysler vans prior to buying this van. The dealer assured me that it was exactly like the Chrysler T&C. If it is then the brand has really gone downhill. Everything about the van is inferior to my 2005 T&C. Just tacky."

nice van

By on Thursday, February 19, 2009

"I like this van very much except the fuel mileage is not as advertised I'm geting 11 mpg in city 21 highway"

Wow the room is NICE

By on Sunday, February 01, 2009

"This is the second Dodge/Chrysler I have owned. I had a 2005 Town and Country and now I have a Used O8' Dodge Caravan and the room in this one is awesome. I am 6'11 and I have a hard time getting into vehicles(as you can imagine). The new look is great and I have 3 children and there is plenty of room for them and friends. I have the SE with most of the options and I love it. I did not get the automatic doors (motors go out too often and I am not that Lazy). I do miss the Tachometer and MPG display on my old one but hopefully this one is better than the 05'. The new color blue is awesome. The only other issue is that I wish I had the UConnect installed when I bought it. My wife hates grocery getters but she loves this one !"

MiniVan Heave

By on Saturday, January 31, 2009

"My husband and I were the couple that would never buy a minivan. After I had a bad car accident in my brand new car we needed another new car. With our kids getting older we looked into the Dodge. In Dec 07' we purchased the SXT model. This van has all the comfort for long road trip, and in town. I love the backseat TV (so do the kids). The only thing I will complain about it with the swivel and go there is not much leg room when you turn the chair around and put the table up. From a family that was not a van family we love it. Will purchase another one in the future. Great job to Dodge."