2010 Dodge Grand Caravan Passenger

6.7

Based on 250 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

7.3/10
    6.8/10
    7.3/10
    7.2/10

2013 sxt Great Van with a few shortcomings

By on Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Pros: "Power baby, Power"

Cons: "Quirky transmission"

"Pros: 1)A Ton of Power! This ain't your momma's minivan, this van can take on the best with its pickup and power. 2)Stow and Go is great, very convenient. 3)Highway mileage is awesome. You can get about 34 mpg traveling at 55mph on flat highway, 4)I use this van for business purposes and the power doors are very useful. 5) Interior dash is solidly built 6) Good crash test ratings Cons: 1) Transmission is really quirky, I don't like. 2) Highway mileage is awesome, however city mpg is pathetic. On hilly terrain in stop and go traffic 13 mpg 3)Boring appearance, but then again it is a minivan. In all great for my purposes. I purchased used @ 44,000 miles and have put 12,000 miles on it with no problems. Really a great highway or travel van."

2014 Dodge Grand Caravan - Great Reliable Car

By on Sunday, July 06, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "great price, reliable, good mileage"

"Got this as a rental car for 10 days and put 1,400 miles on it in that time. Over the time, it was remarkably reliable. air conditioning was ice cold in 108 degree temperatures. The car is very spacious and has many compartments for holding and storing things which is a plus. if we were in the market for a new minivan the 2014 grand caravan would be at the top of the list for sure."

Great Van for a great price.

By on Monday, June 30, 2014

Pros: "Price, Value, performance for a minivan, MPG"

"We have had the van for about 2 years now and we have no complaints."

disappointing van to own

By on Saturday, June 28, 2014

Reason: Poor quality,reliability

Pros: "none"

Cons: "Poor quality"

"We bought our Caravan to replace our old Toyota Sienna.Our 02 Sienna gave us ten plus years of worry free driving.Only had to repair the breaks,struts,and one ball joint during that time. We bought our Caravan used for a fair price,and it seemed like a great car for the first 6 months. Then a transmission cooling line and a power steering line went bad fixed it for $700 and thought that should be it for a while.During the last six months check engine light came on and wont go away no one can figure it out.The passenger a/c stopped blowing cold air,the 3.8 engine is burning about 2 quarts of oil every 3000 miles now and the automatic sliding door broke!Today after about one year I traded it in on a newer Sienna. I lost some money on the deal,but I defiantly gained some peace of mind!A friend of mine owns a 2012 Caravan and he is having a lot of the same sort of issues . I think they are just a poorly made vehicle ."

Don't buy this van

By on Monday, June 09, 2014

Pros: "None"

Cons: "Tons of problems, electrical, mechanical"

"We have owned this van since January 2013. We bought is used at a dealership with 68,000 miles on it. Driving off of the lot, the seal on the windshield came off and was flapping against the window. Then within the first four months of owning it, we had to replace the front brake pads, rotors and calipers ($700). We had to replace two tires. Then we started having problems with the shifter. It would stick in and lock so that you can't remove the key. Then the ignition started malfunctioning so that the car doesn't always start. And, the A/C went out. This car is a joke. For a car that is marketed and designed for families, this is a huge disappointment and financial burden. Do not buy this car! Wish we hadn't!"

The car was just OK!

By on Friday, May 16, 2014

Reason: Trade in for a new car

Pros: "Great gas mileage, room and comfort."

Cons: "Paid way too much for a used car."

"I honestly liked the feel of this car, the safety I felt when driving but I bought this car from a dealership and I was ripped off in every sense of the word and paid way too much, so much that on trade in I had negative equity value toward a new car which made my down pretty much void. Unfortunately, I was naive and should have done things differently but I can't change what happened. The car is technically a good car and great for a family but watch for people who will try to sell it overpriced. Always check Kelly Blue Book to make sure you are getting a fair deal!"

2014 SE Great buy!

By on Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Pros: "Value, Performance, Interior/Hauling functionality"

Cons: "Expensive packages"

"The interior is by far the most functional out of all the 2014 minivans and the cost was 5000 or more less than anything else in the same class. What more could you want? No idea where the "road noise" comments in a lot of the reviews are coming from, maybe a previous year? It is very quiet on the road. The only real con is that the base equipment is a joke. The AVP base model is missing things like rear AC vents and the critical stow and go middle row. Go for the SE and beware the extremely high cost for all the optional equipment and higher package levels. ($500 for a spare tire? Is it gold plated?) Not rating the quality or reliability since I haven't had it long enough to say."

gas mileage could be better

By on Sunday, May 04, 2014

"nice car,,over the road got as much as 26 miles per gallon. over all about 21."

Worst vehicle ever

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pros: "Looks nice"

Cons: "Pile of junk"

"This van has given us nothing but trouble all we have done is put money into it because it has needed constant repairs! Will never buy one again!"

Worst vehicle ever