2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Passenger

6.9

Based on 294 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

7.4/10
    6.9/10
    7.4/10
    7.3/10

Love it!

By on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Pros: "Comfort ok mileage for everything I haul."

Cons: "See above."

"I'm a 45 yr old male, I drive for a living in sales. This van rules, about 24-26 mpg at 80 to 100 mph all the time sometimes 8 to 10hrs straight drive time. Only down fall electronic transmission module makes it shift hard and or slip. From day one, not because of my high rate of speed attitude. Dodge wouldn't do anything about it, but this van still hauls and very reliable."

Great family car!

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

"I have four kids, and this is a very comfortable and convenient vehicle. It gets great gas mileage! Very roomy and affordable!"

Great retirement vehicle

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "Dual climate control."

Cons: "Black interior."

"My wife and I like to travel and it is comfortable with plenty of storage. On our last trip, which was over 4,600 miles, we got 25.5 mpg. That was actual, not the vehicles indicator."

Not the same van as before

By on Wednesday, January 18, 2012

"I just bought a 2012 Grand Caravan with the Crew package. The Grand Caravan has improved leaps and bounds compared to the older models. I have owed a 2005 Toyota Sienna XLE and have to say with much surprise this is a nicer van ever since they redesigned it. The new Pentastar engine is smoother and more powerful then my 3.3 V6 in the Toyota. I also am impressed with the handling and steering feel. I never thought I would own a Grand Caravan or another Dodge product but must say they are getting their quality back in line and fit and finish is first rate. The seats that folded into the floor looked uncomfortable but when I sat in them found them to be supportive and very comfortable. Take a look at the Grand Caravan, you will be surprised and end up saving about 5-7 thousand in the process compared to Honda and Toyota."

Great vehicle for kids

By on Friday, December 23, 2011

Pros: "Stow and go seating, DVD system for the kids."

Cons: "Bad Wheel bearings, brakes."

"Our 2009 has a DVD system and the kids love it! It drives and handles great, my wife is the primary driver and she loves it. We have had both front wheel bearings go out (replaced under warranty) and a rear wheel bearing just went out at 80,000 miles. Air conditoning had some warranty issues at 40,000 miles,and the brakes are definitly a poor lasting quality, they work great but ours wore out at around 40,000, all highway driving. Small electrical issues with the electric sliding doors. Overall very happy with unit."