2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Passenger

6.9

Based on 288 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

7.4/10
    7.0/10
    7.4/10
    7.3/10

LOVE OUR 2010 GRAND CARAVAN SE

By on Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pros: "Price, comfort, dependability, safety"

Cons: "Zero"

"We love our van. bought new almost 2 years ago and use mostly for road trips. Grand kids love going places in the van. Has been used by 2 of our daughters for their trips also. Have had absolutely "no" problems with this vehicle. Love the stow n go and all the room. Have traveled with 7 passengers and luggage comfortably. Roomy, comfortable, reliable. Only service was our regular oil changes and get 28mpg highway. Not sure of city mpg since we don't use for a lot of city driving and have never really noticed (if mileage was very low, I would have noticed). We are very pleased with this car. We purchased the base model with only a few options. Saw where someone had problems with keys and cost $900 but when we purchased this van I had extra key made for our daughter and only cost $45. Have the sliding doors, not power, and my 3 year old grand daughter can easily open doors. Great protection with side curtain air bags in all rows."

Bad transmissions

By on Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pros: "a lot of room, easy to drive"

Cons: "transmissions, wheel bearings, gear shifter"

"Have put in a new transmission every 30,000 miles, have had 3 set of wheel bearings put on, have had to have the dash removed and a new gear shifter put on. I have 88,000 miles on it. Unless I got the 1 lemon not my choice of a good vehicle. I do like the room and the fact that the seats fold down into the floor. Great for family if only not a lemon."

My 3rd Dodge Caravan. Can't stop going back.

By on Friday, October 04, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable seating, cargo room, versatile"

Cons: "Stow-n-go seats are difficult, should be automatic"

"Easy to maintain. Very comfortable seating and visibility. This one has a remote starter in it, as did all my others. Am afraid to think about trading down again but this is too much vehicle for one person."

Perfect vehicle for travel or just around town.

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

Pros: "Great value, versatile and functional"

Cons: "Haven't found any !"

"I gave up driving vans after I turned 30. I returned at age 55 and had forgotten how nice it is to have the versatility and functionality of a van. After purchasing this one, I found out why GM and others gave up on mini-vans. Hands down, Dodge has thought of everything regarding comfort and functionality. Excellent vehicle for this retiree !! Stow the rear seats and you really can fit a 4' x 8' sheet of plywood/drywall in back !! Amazing."

Nice, easy to handle vehicle

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pros: "Stow-N-Go seats, good acceleration, dependable"

Cons: "Seat comfort, heat vents"

"Good, dependable vehicle. Just replaced brakes, no other maintenance needed other than 3,0000-4,0000 oil changes. I did replace the windshield wipers last spring. Very roomy for all seven of us. Decent gas mileage. LOVE the stow-n-Go seat flexibility. Cons: Stow-n-Go seats are not as comfortable as non-Stow-n-Go seats. The heat will not turn all the way off at times. But in winter, not enough heat on drivers left foot."