2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Passenger

7.6

Based on 800 Ratings for the 2001 - 2007 models.

Love this car. My 3rd Caravan.

By on Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pros: "Great driver, hauler, and tows great."

Cons: "None."

"I have driven my previous Caravans to over 250000 miles each with little or no problems. Best family car on the road. Reliable and practical."

Real Dads drive minivans

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2008

"I had this minivan for almost 6 years and drove for 128K miles in it. We comfortably transported a family of six with luggage and baseball team gear. Fully load the minivan still had good acceleration and still averaged almost 21mpg hwy. The functionality and versatility of this vehical was awesome!!!! Repairs over the life of ownership consisted of replacing a fan motor for the A/C at 126K and a brake caliper at 98k. Not bad for a vehicle we drove to 13 different states."

LOVE this van!!!!

By on Monday, February 04, 2008

"I bought my 2005 Dodge used almost 2 years ago at 20K miles. It now has 60K miles and is in the shop as I am typing, but only for regular stuff - tires, brakes & timing belt. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this van. We have taken it on many trips - from NC to FL, NC to NY, NC to CA.... We are going back to FL in 6 weeks and I have no doubts this car will take us there and back safely. We DO NOT pack light on our trips, but this car always has plenty of room for luggage and our two dogs. This is by far the best car to take on long trips. The seats are very soft unlike the hard seats they are putting in cars today - whats up with that? It can hold a whole sheet of plywood with the seats folded down. And with the seats out, it can hold a riding mower!!! : )"

An elegant versatile ride!

By on Friday, April 01, 2016

Pros: "comfort,promotes activities , ease great views"

Cons: "Cup holders, rear/ up front, music, all speaker"

"This van combines style, comfort and versatility. Whether providing a personal chaeuffer service for Prom night. The automatic open, double sided doors, ensure a smooth transition with little effort for the guests.If camping is on the agenda, the easy-to-remove seats allow space options according to space needs and number of passengers, plus gear. The guests can relax in comfort with leg room as well as rear panel access to make nec changes to their environmental needs,ie.,heat or cooling.Some extras worth noting incl, rear avail plugins for devices,ie., cell phones. Also you will find individual cup holders as well as above head lighting for reading. The bonus feature of rear tinted windows lends an added plus in providing an ideal environment no matter the season, by cooling or heating,dimming light,or preventing glaring of sun , and most importantly, having privacy for passengers adding to their overall comfort."

THEY SAID IT WOULD NOT LAST

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Pros: "Holds 7 people, comfortable high ride"

Cons: "poor hardware e.g. knobs and cup holders break or"

"I bought the van new for under $18,000. I was advised it was unreliable and had poor trade value and should buy a Japanese car that was $5,000 more. Now, 8 years and 130,000 miles later the van still runs like a dream."

love this van, would buy another one

By on Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Pros: "Very reliable"

"Great van for a family. Only wear and tear problems. I put 160,000 miles on in 7 years of owning this van. Drove over 4000 miles on one family trip, no problems, is big enough for our family of 6 and our stuff for a one week road trip. Just used a small cloth carrier on top. Only big problem was the automatic passenger side window slipping off track."

Thank the Heavens!

By on Saturday, January 21, 2012

"Was recently in a accident which tottalled my Caravan, smashed the whole front, it was a pretty bad accident. I am writing this though to inform people that the Caravan saved me. With the airbags and engine went down towards the ground and not into my legs which I was worried about at first when I couldn't see the front of the van and my legs hurt, but that was from an airbag under the steering wheel. Anyway as the driver I felt like I was lucky, not sure if you have passangers though which is what a minivan is about and hope I never have to find that one out!!"

Best one we have ever owned

By on Monday, November 07, 2011

Pros: "easy to manuever, price is good"

"We have been driving this van for 6 years, put on 155,000 miles on it, stacked 5 children in it and have no complaints. I think for accessibility for car seats, ease of travel, and dependability this is hard to beat. Nothing like a ride you can count on. Yay for the DODGE CARAVAN SPORT!!"

To many problems

By on Sunday, June 15, 2008

"Bought it brand new in May 02, at 45k had to replace power steering pump, at 71500 had to replace ac condenser and compressor, at 71750 had to replace main engine computer ( thankfully the warranty was good to 72000), at 94,000 I had to replace the rack and pinion, I have maintained this per dodge mileage recommendations, and have been very disappointed with it's reliability. Driving comfort is very good and the 3.3 liter engine has a good bit of power"

Awesome minivan

By on Friday, May 16, 2008

"We bought our 2001 EX new. It's now 5/08 and havent had any major problems with it. Been at the dealer once for ac temp adjustments, and for one recall, but that is all. Bought it for 3rd car and was only using for road trips, but now use it for everyday. Just love it!!! Hubby is 6' 4" and didnt fit in others well so we choose the dodge, best choice weve made so far buying a car."