2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Passenger

7.6

Based on 800 Ratings for the 2001 - 2007 models.

Love this car. My 3rd Caravan.

By on Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pros: "Great driver, hauler, and tows great."

Cons: "None."

"I have driven my previous Caravans to over 250000 miles each with little or no problems. Best family car on the road. Reliable and practical."

Real Dads drive minivans

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2008

"I had this minivan for almost 6 years and drove for 128K miles in it. We comfortably transported a family of six with luggage and baseball team gear. Fully load the minivan still had good acceleration and still averaged almost 21mpg hwy. The functionality and versatility of this vehical was awesome!!!! Repairs over the life of ownership consisted of replacing a fan motor for the A/C at 126K and a brake caliper at 98k. Not bad for a vehicle we drove to 13 different states."

LOVE this van!!!!

By on Monday, February 04, 2008

"I bought my 2005 Dodge used almost 2 years ago at 20K miles. It now has 60K miles and is in the shop as I am typing, but only for regular stuff - tires, brakes & timing belt. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this van. We have taken it on many trips - from NC to FL, NC to NY, NC to CA.... We are going back to FL in 6 weeks and I have no doubts this car will take us there and back safely. We DO NOT pack light on our trips, but this car always has plenty of room for luggage and our two dogs. This is by far the best car to take on long trips. The seats are very soft unlike the hard seats they are putting in cars today - whats up with that? It can hold a whole sheet of plywood with the seats folded down. And with the seats out, it can hold a riding mower!!! : )"

An elegant versatile ride!

By on Friday, April 01, 2016

Pros: "comfort,promotes activities , ease great views"

Cons: "Cup holders, rear/ up front, music, all speaker"

"This van combines style, comfort and versatility. Whether providing a personal chaeuffer service for Prom night. The automatic open, double sided doors, ensure a smooth transition with little effort for the guests.If camping is on the agenda, the easy-to-remove seats allow space options according to space needs and number of passengers, plus gear. The guests can relax in comfort with leg room as well as rear panel access to make nec changes to their environmental needs,ie.,heat or cooling.Some extras worth noting incl, rear avail plugins for devices,ie., cell phones. Also you will find individual cup holders as well as above head lighting for reading. The bonus feature of rear tinted windows lends an added plus in providing an ideal environment no matter the season, by cooling or heating,dimming light,or preventing glaring of sun , and most importantly, having privacy for passengers adding to their overall comfort."

THEY SAID IT WOULD NOT LAST

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Pros: "Holds 7 people, comfortable high ride"

Cons: "poor hardware e.g. knobs and cup holders break or"

"I bought the van new for under $18,000. I was advised it was unreliable and had poor trade value and should buy a Japanese car that was $5,000 more. Now, 8 years and 130,000 miles later the van still runs like a dream."