2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Passenger

7.5

Based on 755 Ratings for the 2001 - 2007 models.

Love it, wouldn't trade or sell

By on Wednesday, June 18, 2014

"Plan on driving another 100,000 miles due to easy upkeep"

A good vehicle

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pros: "very comfortable and the price is great"

Cons: "No rear view camera but easy to install."

"When I got this vehicle the condition was poor. I had to replace the transmission, new water pump, new gaskets for oil cover and intake manifold. After spending $4000 + this vehicle is a pleasure to drive. It is very smooth and handles well on the road. It is the ideal family vehicle with lots of storage, folding seats, and a DVD player to entertain the kids. The seats are very roomy so if you are larger than a runway model this is great. Lots of cup holders and outlets for charging phones and other electronics. Each section has its own vents for efficient cooling. You can also adjust the temperature in the front and the rear independently. It also has satellite radio."

2005 Grand Coravan XLT

By on Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pros: "lots of space, stow-n-go, top cargo rack"

Cons: "door locks have short."

"Just bought it in June, 2014 as a second vehicle do chaffier kids to their sports activities. That is with 126,000 miles. So far so good. Drives well, just few problems. Little bit of door rust above one rear tire. Also, passenger door lucks don't always work( I have to manfully pull/close to open/close locks). Otherwise so far so good. Kids love it, I don't have to listen to them "he/she is touching me" each other. One in second raw, second in third raw; and still plenty of room for baseball, and swimming gear."

This thing wont give me a reason to buy a Cadillac

By on Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pros: "Durability and cost of upkeep."

Cons: "Loss of street cred driving a van as a single Dad"

"Bought in 2006. Negatives: Brakes go bad quickly and poor power steering. I am jealous of stow and go as my 2003 doesn't have them. Engine and trans are fine....never a problem. I remember thinking 3 years ago..."just last two more years" as I get out of debt. Every year I keep saying "just last 2 more years". the thing keeps running Positives: No door dents in the Camaro parked next to this in garage from kids (thank you sliding doors). I am at the point now with the attitude of "don't fix it until it breaks." I don't wanna put money into it then the engine blows. That being said, my front end is shot.....but it keeps going. Even through 7 Northern MN winters. I am at the point of thinking ,"Am I gonna give this to my 10 year old in 6 years for her car?" I will continue to drive the "Swagger Wagon" or "loser cruiser" until she sleeps."

dont buy

By on Saturday, May 24, 2014

"this van is a junk. this is the second one I owned at 75000 things start going wrong power steering. then starts knocking at 100000 miles. both cars well maintained both with exactly the same problem dodge says nothing they can do."