2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Passenger

7.5

Based on 757 Ratings for the 2001 - 2007 models.

Great Van

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"This is my second Chrysler/Dodge mini van. My first was a Town and Country I traded that for a newer Grand Caravan. With the exception of a minor electrical problem which appears to have stemmed from the automatic starter we had put in the van runs great gets decent gas milage, high teens to twenties in city then highway. It's extremely comfortable even on long drives with 7 people inside. We live in a state with a good amount of snow and with the front wheel drive and ground clearance we've never had a problem with getting around town in bad weather. The rear ac rocks and is great for the kids so they aren't sweating in the back during the hot months. Overall I love my van and would definitely buy another one when we wear this one out."

First Minivan

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"We took an over 2,000 mile trip the first year we owned it. Reliable, no breakdowns. Installed remote starter; love it. Only drawback is gas mileage. Averages around 19.5 per gal. overall."

versatile vehicle

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"Enough power for the city; very versatile with the various seat combinations with the "Stow and Go" option. Lousy mileage - 17 in town; front wheels always dirty from brake dust; stiff and uncomfortable front passenger seat because of the storage bin located there for movies, etc.; hate the location of the spare tire under the floor between the front seats."

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

would not buy a dodge again

By on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"We have had a lot of problems with this car from day one. The emergency brake fell off and damaged the rotors, and the gas tank gauge did not operate and said it was 1/4 full when it was empty - I ran out of gas twice before getting it fixed. The power doors have broken twice. And a few other problems. I am now planning on cutting my losses and trading this lemon in for a used toyota - at least I will have more faith that my next van will work."