1996 Dodge Grand Caravan Passenger

7.6

Based on 366 Ratings for the 1996 - 2000 models.

By on Tuesday, February 26, 2008

By on Monday, February 25, 2008

"This is the worst van I have ever owned! I bought it with 40,000 miles and have had repair bills ever since. As I type, I am waiting for a call as to whether or not I need a new transmission. Why not? I have already had to replace both the front and rear air conditioners, front and rear brakes, tires, the radio, and the serpentine belt three times! All of this work and my driver side power window won't roll down! Wait...it will go down, it just won't go back UP. Also, the sliding doors stick and sometimes won't open. UGH! I can't wait until the day I can rid myself of this van. I have no choice but to trade it in, how could I sell this car outright? I am not that good of a liar."

Minivans are the best

By on Sunday, February 24, 2008

"Good, solid, safe, comfortable, durable vehicle. No problems and still running good at 141000 miles."

Good Family Mini Van

By on Monday, February 18, 2008

"The over all comfort of this vehicle is good, however for a very big family like I have (five children) I prefer a little more room between the second and third seats. Carseats do not fit great if there are more than one of them in the third seat. It leaves the third passenger very little room to sit. Performance wise I have to give this little mini van credit when you put you foot on the gas it goes. I would reccommend this vehicle to a smaller family. I like mine but I would given my time over have gotten something with a bit more room."

Repair often

By on Monday, February 18, 2008

"A/C went out at 45K miles. Good family vehicle, but we've had it repaired a time or two. Just had suspension work done for $1,000. Slight transmission problems: speed sensor fouled up twice. Great for vacations, but you pray you won't break down somewhere."