2011 Dodge Grand Caravan Cargo

6.9

Based on 300 Ratings for the 2008 - 2011 models.

7.4/10
    7.0/10
    7.4/10
    7.3/10

Excellent minivan

By on Sunday, December 13, 2015

Pros: "perfect for road trip with all the storage"

Cons: "A little more comfort on the third row"

"We love this minivan. We bought as we like to travel and have space. The stow and go is a breeze to use and allows you to quickly get some extra space, no need to remove any seats. When travelling it also give you some extra space under the back passenger feet. We got ours with the single DVD player and satellite radio. We had no issues so far, the minivan is fun to drive, comfortable on long trips and quite economical. The engine is powerful and we had no issue keeping highway speed with a fully loaded van with three adults, 4 kids and a loaded trunk. Way cheaper than any other vans"

Great retirement vehicle

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "Dual climate control."

Cons: "Black interior."

"My wife and I like to travel and it is comfortable with plenty of storage. On our last trip, which was over 4,600 miles, we got 25.5 mpg. That was actual, not the vehicles indicator."

Love this car!

By on Wednesday, November 02, 2011

"I love my van. I think it's more stylish than any of the other minivans out there and it has gotten me and the herd of children around just great with no mechanical problems for 3 years. Gas mileage is about the same for any 7 passenger vehicle, so I can't complain too much there. LOVE the stow and go seating! Makes life just a little bit easier. I recently got into an accident and my van kept me quite safe! Thank you!!!"

Best Minivan on the market

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pros: "Dual dvds, rear passenger windows roll down!"

Cons: "Road noise!"

"We thought about an SUV but decided for the price we would try out our second van. That was the best decision we made. We have 3 boys and they love it. The dual dvd options is a must. It's has been great on both short and long trips. Typically 1 or 2 of the kids will bring a friend and we still have plenty of room. They love that the rear passenger windows roll down."

good for a goat van

By on Thursday, April 21, 2011

"Only van with fold flat seats for both 2nd & 3rd rows. That pretty much made the decision for me. I have the SXT with 4.0L engine and 6 speed transmission. My other minivan is a 2005 Honda Odyssey. The power/performance of the 4.0L caravan is comparable to Odyssey. Odyssey corners a little better. I test drove alot - The smaller caravan engines were miserable to drive. The 4.0L is way better. When driving careful, I get 19city and 26 highway. When driving less careful. I get 17city and 22 highway. Caravan GPS/radio layout, stereo sound, interior quality all kinda suck compared to the Odyssey. Remote start & power everyting help make up for it a little. Over all, I like the van. Wish it had all-wheel-drive."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Grand Caravan Cargo near Honolulu. See local deals