2010 Dodge Grand Caravan Cargo

6.8

Based on 265 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

7.4/10
    6.9/10
    7.4/10
    7.3/10

Wow the room is NICE

By on Sunday, February 01, 2009

"This is the second Dodge/Chrysler I have owned. I had a 2005 Town and Country and now I have a Used O8' Dodge Caravan and the room in this one is awesome. I am 6'11 and I have a hard time getting into vehicles(as you can imagine). The new look is great and I have 3 children and there is plenty of room for them and friends. I have the SE with most of the options and I love it. I did not get the automatic doors (motors go out too often and I am not that Lazy). I do miss the Tachometer and MPG display on my old one but hopefully this one is better than the 05'. The new color blue is awesome. The only other issue is that I wish I had the UConnect installed when I bought it. My wife hates grocery getters but she loves this one !"

MiniVan Heave

By on Saturday, January 31, 2009

"My husband and I were the couple that would never buy a minivan. After I had a bad car accident in my brand new car we needed another new car. With our kids getting older we looked into the Dodge. In Dec 07' we purchased the SXT model. This van has all the comfort for long road trip, and in town. I love the backseat TV (so do the kids). The only thing I will complain about it with the swivel and go there is not much leg room when you turn the chair around and put the table up. From a family that was not a van family we love it. Will purchase another one in the future. Great job to Dodge."

won't hold its value

By on Friday, December 12, 2008

"Had to remove the luggage rack rails. Dealer said just move them to the rear, that will stop the "singing". Front end squeaks when it goes over a bump. Driver side sliding door may or may not close on command. The ignition switch sticks and won't snap back crisply. Clock runs too fast. Brother what a mess. My wife won't drive it."

By on Monday, December 01, 2008

First Mini Van

By on Wednesday, November 05, 2008

"Bought the van in January 2008. Has all the room you may want. Seats are tiring on long trips. Only had two problems with it since we bought it. The front window would sing going down the highway. After several trips back to the dealer, they had a new repair sealant to fix it. And it did stop the singing. My other problem is the power on the radio, heater blower motor, door locks, electric window would not come on sometimes when you started the van. Turn the van off and back on, they would all work. Found the problem after the second time to the dealer. A defective electrical connection. I get 300 to 400 miles to a tank of gas on the road both city and highway combined. The tank is 20 gallons. And the biggest problem is the road noise. Not very quite inside when driving down the road."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Grand Caravan Cargo near Honolulu. See local deals