2010 Dodge Grand Caravan Cargo

6.7

Based on 251 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

7.3/10
    6.8/10
    7.3/10
    7.2/10
Previous | 1 ... 49 50 51 | Next

love the new style

By on Sunday, April 06, 2008

"I just got the 2008 SXT after I totaled my 2006. I love the new style of the 2008 it looks so stylish. I have four kids and even my 17 year old loves to drive the new van.The little kids love that the windows in the sliders roll down now for some nice fresh air in the rear seats . The power sliders and trunk are the best especialy when you have three little ones to get strapt in to there carseats and your hands are full . I could never be with out one again. The onley thing I can say that should be changed is the plastic and the new shifter that is used in the intirior it look and feel so cheap compaired to the rest of the van. And just a note about the safty of the van the accident I had with my 2006 was hitting a pole at aprox 40 mph and the van was a total loss but the vans safty features safed my live I had injuries that keept me in the hospital for five days .But it could have been fatal if this van would not has ben build so well to keep its cargo safe. Tkank you Dodge for saving my life and letting me go back home to my four children and hustban. The Sarles family."

Best on the Market

By on Thursday, April 03, 2008

"No problems - great gas milage - no repairs - smooth as glass performance."

By on Friday, March 28, 2008

Best Caravan I've owned

By on Friday, February 29, 2008

"This is the 8th caravan I've owned. Most of them loaded. I traded in a 2005 SXT that had everything. The 08 is an SXT with the "M" package - the 4.0L engine, trailer towing package & block heater. Bought it in Oct 07 and have 7,000 miles on it mostly trips of 400 miles or more. I've been getting over 24 MPG on the trips and 21-23 locally. Handles and rides great, love the air ride w/trailer towing package. The six speed transmission is great, but found it handles better at highway speeds on snow and ice covered roads when I keep it in 5th gear, and it doesn't seem to bother the gas mileage. Things I don't like are the location of the cruise control stick (I keep bumping it off when I move my hands & it's not lit so it is hard to use at night), and the location of the trip computer. Otherwise I am really pleased with this vehicle. I have a 2005 SXT that I use locally and I am considering trading for another 08."

Great vehicle

By on Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"This minivan is the best purchase I ever made. Dodge has really built a very reliable vehicle this year. I never thought in a million years I would drive a minivan but this vehicle makes it appealing to the younger generation."

Previous | 1 ... 49 50 51 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Grand Caravan Cargo near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for