2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Cargo

6.9

Based on 288 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

7.4/10
    7.0/10
    7.4/10
    7.3/10

LOVE OUR 2010 GRAND CARAVAN SE

By on Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pros: "Price, comfort, dependability, safety"

Cons: "Zero"

"We love our van. bought new almost 2 years ago and use mostly for road trips. Grand kids love going places in the van. Has been used by 2 of our daughters for their trips also. Have had absolutely "no" problems with this vehicle. Love the stow n go and all the room. Have traveled with 7 passengers and luggage comfortably. Roomy, comfortable, reliable. Only service was our regular oil changes and get 28mpg highway. Not sure of city mpg since we don't use for a lot of city driving and have never really noticed (if mileage was very low, I would have noticed). We are very pleased with this car. We purchased the base model with only a few options. Saw where someone had problems with keys and cost $900 but when we purchased this van I had extra key made for our daughter and only cost $45. Have the sliding doors, not power, and my 3 year old grand daughter can easily open doors. Great protection with side curtain air bags in all rows."

My 3rd Dodge Caravan. Can't stop going back.

By on Friday, October 04, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable seating, cargo room, versatile"

Cons: "Stow-n-go seats are difficult, should be automatic"

"Easy to maintain. Very comfortable seating and visibility. This one has a remote starter in it, as did all my others. Am afraid to think about trading down again but this is too much vehicle for one person."

Bad transmissions

By on Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pros: "a lot of room, easy to drive"

Cons: "transmissions, wheel bearings, gear shifter"

"Have put in a new transmission every 30,000 miles, have had 3 set of wheel bearings put on, have had to have the dash removed and a new gear shifter put on. I have 88,000 miles on it. Unless I got the 1 lemon not my choice of a good vehicle. I do like the room and the fact that the seats fold down into the floor. Great for family if only not a lemon."

have had so many problems with this van

By on Thursday, November 11, 2010

"Do not buy.. especially if 2008!"

Regrets

By on Friday, October 08, 2010

"I bought this new off the floor in 2008. It had all the bells and whistles, and most of the have either broken off or had to be fixed. Items replaced or fixed: carpet, seat handle x3, tailgate trim(needs it again), computer recalibrated x5, left sliding door opens unexpectedly, brakes 1st year, back seat has folded down 3x with my grandsons in their carseats..hmmm..that's all I can remember, for now. I love the comfort & heat of the front and middle seats, DVD player, and the sound system. Will I get another one?????? NO!!!!!!!!! That's not even counting the lousy service at the Dealership. Opps! I forgot, 4 adults seat comfortably, don't try to put them in the backseat. You'll need a crane to get them out! maybe the jaws of life."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Grand Caravan Cargo near Honolulu. See local deals