2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Cargo

6.8

Based on 239 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

6.9/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Good choice.

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

"Rides great. Fuel economy generally better than rated. Handles well. Lacks some features that I assumed were standard in almost every car today. You must turn the headlights on manually. No reading lights for middle or back row. Small details, but, overall the car meets every need and makes highway trips a relaxing way of life. Put 36,000 miles on in less than 2 years -- nary a problem."

Best vehicle ever.

By on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Pros: "Pretty expensive"

Cons: "need running boards wife is handy-cap."

"This mini-van is really under rated hwy mileage at 65 mph is about 28- 30 mpg, but this crew model is loaded with a lot of options, like heated steering wheel, front and back seats shades in the windows his and her ac and heat control it has the 3.6 engine which delivers a lot of power, The only thing i have to do is change oil, The dealership I bought it from tales care of this mini-van. and they have all of the records."

Disapointed overall with vehicle

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

Pros: "Good mileage, price"

Cons: "Road noise, cheap radio, early repairs"

"Bought vehicle with 28,000 miles on it. It had some electical/computer issues. Also one or both of the rear shocks needed to be replaced. It was taken back to dealer 2-3 times for warranty repairs before 36,000 miles. Has been OK since. Prior to buying this vehicle I owned a 2005 Grand Caravan SXT. The 2005 was much quieter on the road and had better accessories, radio/temp guages etc. I had new van undercoated and it is still noisy. The gas mileage is better on the 2012.I've had number of Grand Caravans over the years, don't know if I'll get another one."

Great reliable vehicle

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "Nice ride, handles great."

Cons: "No service light under hood."

"Bought our 2009 Caravan new and in 5 years have had absolutely no issues with it. We also pull a 3500 lb trailer and sometimes almost forget about the trailer because it pulls it so effortlessly. Only money spent on it in 5 years have been oil changes, tires rotated, and car washes. Will replace with another Caravan when time comes."

I will never buy a Dodge again

By on Monday, March 10, 2014

Pros: "Interior conveniences are great"

Cons: "Terrible design - too costly to upkeep"

"This is the worst car I have ever purchased. I had to replace all the rotors within the first 6 months and it went downhill from there. I've spent $1500-$2000 a year replacing parts on this car due to faulty design. I spent 6 months taking the car back to the shop repeatedly due to a faulty wiring problem that the dealership couldn't fix. My car has 70,000 miles on it and I just found out that it needs a new transmission!! I am trading this awful car in for a Honda."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Grand Caravan Cargo near Honolulu. See local deals