2014 Dodge Durango Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,118 - $30,857.

10/7.0

Based on 107 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Great vehicle!

By on Wednesday, February 13, 2013

"we traded a 2007 Tahoe for our Durango and haven't looked back. My wife loves it and its a fun car to drive. Not to mention the fuel mileage. Always stays in the twenties MPG!"

Greatest overlooked SUV

By on Sunday, April 28, 2013

"Before the Durango I had an Infinity FX 35 and a GMC Acadia. This Durango has them beat. The engineering and the features are the greatest and work flawlessly. It's a dream to own."

Beautiful and hauls stuff

By on Saturday, September 03, 2011

Pros: "Stylish, fantastic handling, quality for less money, growly engine"

Cons: "Outdated transmission"

"I just bought the R/T version with the leather group. The leather interior is black with red stitching and is extremely comfortable. I ended up with most of the options except for the dvd package or sunroof. It handles almost as nicely as the 2004 Mercedes s500 I traded in. The 5.7 Hemi is quick, but let's face it, it's an American SUV really meant to haul stuff. So, if you're looking for a race car, this is not it. If you're looking for a stylish, fun to drive SUV with some muscle, this is the one to have."

Dodge Durango Express AWD

By on Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"I just bought a new 2011 Durango this week and I love it. I have owned 5 mini vans, a Suburban and a Traverse and this is the most stylish 7 seat vehicle on the road. The ride is awesome. You know you are in a truck with power but it's ride is smooth with tight handling. I have the convenience of a mini van with the looks of a "bad" SUV. I finally have a vehicle my 4 sons love to be picked up in with out being embarrassed and me, "Dad", feeling like a soccer mom. I feel cool again. I have the black with black interior base model Express but I have more standard options than other vehicles I paid extra for the upgraded versions. I am very pleased. I thought Dodge was dead. I never considered Dodge as an option for years. I could have bought nearly the whole line up. The Dodge Challenger, Charger would make this 48 year old Dad feel 10 years younger. Having Jeep and Chrysler all selling together under the same roof was a good move to save on overhead and provide many options for people of all likes to find something to suit them. Take a new look at Dodge. I am happy that I did."

Truly the best vehicle I've ever owned.

By on Monday, May 06, 2013

Pros: "Luxury, power, features, looks, ride"

Cons: "vehcle must be running for rear power outlet?"

"I purchased the Citadel with a Hemi and all options except the captain seats. The day I drove it home, I received two compliments on the appearance of the vehicle. One guy even followed me when I exited the highway to make sure of the make and model. "that is really an awesome car". He was driving an Escalade. I have received many other compliments and inquiries. There are not a lot of them on the road. That's cool too. The bluetooth is there for my Iphone, my sons Ipad and pandora and someone else can watch a dvd at the same time. The addaptive cruise control is phenominal when on a long trip. The Hemi has plenty of passing power. The vehicle is so quiet. It seems to float down the highway. Just load one up and buy it. You won't be disappointed."